Inventory management for donation items - Accepted

Sinnik

What do you want to see? - I've been thinking about this a lot, but just now, during the community meeting, Igneous announced that a ton of new knives were coming to the donator shop. I would love to see the ability to toggle off some of your donator weapons so that your weapon wheel isn't completely clogged. I know that a lot of the donators on the server have most if not all of the donator weapons, and would probably be interested in buying more when they come out, however, having your weapon menu FULL of everything would be a nightmare, in my opinion. Ideally, this could be added to the !donate menu, since it already displays purchased packages, you could just put a toggle switch next to each swep, if possible.

For clarification: I don't mean an inventory management system for ANY weapons that come on a class, or a pocket system or anything like that. This would be specifically for toggling on/off items purchased in the donation store. 

Why should we add it? - As stated above, it would help clear up clogged inventories.

What are the advantages of having this? - People, including myself, would donate & buy more weapons on the shop. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone, but specifically donators. 

Links to any content - This may need to be something that is custom coded, so I know it'd probably be a bit of work. I attempted to look for an addon to do this but I can't seem to find anything. This is an example of what I mean, it's on a darkRP server: https://imgur.com/a/WV3WibY

Edited by Sinnik
  • Like 2

+Support

I hate trying to find my key-card because I have so many weapons

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

1 minute ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

I hate trying to find my key-card because I have so many weapons

I have too many weapons, I only use like 2 or 3 of them.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

It is difficult to scroll through a bunch of weapons to find the one specific item you are looking for.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support 

I've wanted a more manageable way to enjoy donator items and agree that the inventory tends to get rather large once you own a few of them, I just have no idea what kind of solution could be implemented for this

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

+support

not a donator but I’m sure this must be annoying to deal with at times.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support, but only if it's easily doable for SMT.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

20 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support 

I've wanted a more manageable way to enjoy donator items and agree that the inventory tends to get rather large once you own a few of them, I just have no idea what kind of solution could be implemented for this

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 4/25/2020 at 1:31 AM, KnightLite said:

+Support and I can not stress this enough... +SUPPORT

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker