LCPL KING Trial moderator application

King

1.What is your in-game name?: CPL KING 1A72

2. What is your steam name?: kingnick207

3. What is your steam ID?: KingNick207

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i have staffed on a minecraft server i was a senior moderator but i got tired of our boss being so mean so i moved to police RP and this server is great

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly).  3 months ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? 3 weeks ago

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

8. How many warns do you have on the server? None

9. Have you donated? no

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines YES

12. Timezone: central stander time 

13..Permission (Admin+ need this):

14.Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason why i'm applying for staff the reason is i want to be an admin i have always wanted to be one and help people and to be recognized as a good admin not some admin that doesn't do his or her job i have read the staff handbook i have read the staff guidelines i would never curse or disobey a higher rank or disrespect them i would go to people that need help on the server and try to assist them in any way possible even with fellow admins i will try to help in anyway possible and i will do any orders i am given by higher ranks then me i will try to make the server better in any way i can i will attend meetings i wont be late i will respect all admins and players on the server i will be a great admin i will not punish everyone that has done something wrong i will only punish someone if they have done something really wrong if it is someone has done something really really wrong then i would call a higher rank to sort it out i would never waste a SuperAdmin+ time please give it some thought please thanks CPL KING 1A72.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would cage them and ask them to calm down and if they don't i'll gag them if the still don't listen i will call to a higher rank admin to see what we should do with him or her 

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

15 minutes ago, matthewberry0909 said:

-Support 

• No poll
  • Never seen before

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

• I see you in-game, but not that much.
  • Application needs more effort.
  • No poll. Add a poll ASAP!

Overall, I can't really trust you yet on having the staff rank as your activity in-game needs to improve. You deserve a chance, but I just don't think you are ready yet. Re-apply later when you think you are now well known on the community, and I might just give you a +Support. Good luck in your app.

6 minutes ago, Dane said:

-Support

Overall, I can't really trust you yet on having the staff rank as your activity in-game needs to improve. You deserve a chance, but I just don't think you are ready yet. Re-apply later when you think you are now well known on the community, and I might just give you a +Support. Good luck in your app.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

23 minutes ago, Dane said:

-Support

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

-Support

No Poll

#15 is wrong 

Ive never seen you on

"I would cage them..." Doesnt seem like you know basic ULX commands

Edited by Felix

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 9/30/2018 at 2:25 AM, Dane said:

-Support

3 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-Support

I used to see you on often, but now I don’t. Your application needs more effort. You still need to add a poll to your application. The answer to question 15 is in the staff handbook, meaning you didn’t read it. 

Overall, here’s what so think you need to do. You need to get more active on the server and get noticed by a lot more people. You need to either read or reread the staff handbook. If your application is denied, make sure to add a poll to the next one. Other than that, I don’t seem to have any issues with you, although I’ve only roleplayed with you a little bit. Best of luck with your application and any other applications you make

~ Jeff Jr

L-Support 

Unfortunately, I seldom see you on the server. Therefore I cannot tell if you would be a good fit for staff or not. 

My asvice is to get more active both in teamspeak and in Policerp.  Try and get yourself more known around the community in general. 

Good luck! ?

On 9/29/2018 at 7:25 PM, Dane said:

-Support

I agree above^^

-Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic