Jeffs Second App  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jeff Be LT in PD

• yes say why
    • no say why

Name: Jeff Jr/JeffS/Jeff Umbrella Corp 

SteamID: ID : STEAM_0:1:421604434

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : For Like 2 Months 

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 26 all of them is when i was a minge on the Policerp server and did not care about policerp (Before i was staff)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Yes bob bob gave me perm to apply

Why should you be promoted? 

Okay let's start i am SM in pd as most of you can understand if i am applying for LT i have 26 warns i know it is pretty bad but they are old i am trying my best to work as hard in pd

when it comes to training cadets and helping around ofcourse i am not perfect when it comes to everything in pd but i am trying to do my best as a SM in pd i have been SM now for a pretty loong time and i feel that i want to get higher in pd and help out pd more and more i am trying to be active a lot but i have real life stuff to handle also like school i feel also that i am fit for the rank because i have been okey ranks  in SRT and SWAT i was SGT in SRT and corporal in SWAT. So i know when it comes to work with other people and i think that is pretty important when it comes to being a LT in pd or any command rank in any department i can't get angry easily or be biased when it comes to being a command member in pd i need to listen to the lower ranks and help them out as much as i can so they feel like the command is listening to them so they don't feel like pd is a bad department to be in.        

( I Know that my grammar is bad)

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

-support 

-you were literally just denied less than 24 hours ago. Are you really going to tell me within that short timespan you believe you improved?

- Your application doesn’t really have a lot of effort in it, and it’s very jumpy. 

- not trying to sound rude here, but your experience has an srt supervisor doesn’t really mean a lot when it comes to PD Command. They are two completely different departments with different standards and rules. 

3 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trains cadets & Helps officers
  • Application could use a bit more effort
  • Good Luck!

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Injoker said:

-support 

-you were literally just denied less than 24 hours ago. Are you really going to tell me within that short timespan you believe you improved?

- Your application doesn’t really have a lot of effort in it, and it’s very jumpy. 

- not trying to sound rude here, but your experience has an srt supervisor doesn’t really mean a lot when it comes to PD Command. They are two completely different departments with different standards and rules. 

Hello Injoker,

Jeffs LT Application was denied but was allowed to reapply whenever he wanted to.

• Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

5 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trains cadets & Helps officers
  • Application could use a bit more effort
  • Good Luck!

Anime?

Good luck! 

~Captain Matthew

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

27 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Injoker,

Jeffs LT Application was denied but was allowed to reapply whenever he wanted to.

I know I am not saying deny it based off time, but bob said reapply when he is ready. No offense but I don't think you can completely change everything in less than 24 hours