Connortwos Staff Application Police RP

Connortwos

Should I be a staff Member for Gaminglight?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

1. What is your in-game name?: Connortwos

2. What is your steam name?: Connortwos

3. What is your steam ID?: 76561198248619892

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I do have previous experience on a server called “ExhibitonRP Mexican border rp, Where I was about a staff for maybe 3 to 4 months, Before I moved back to police rp

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I roughly started on the server in June of 2017, Then after a month or two went to the other server I play on and then I came back here about 3 month ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? I made my fourms account on June 28, 2017,

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes, I donated for VIP+

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes I have read The guidelines and understand them all

13. Timezone: MST

14. Permission (Admin+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should receive this rank for a few reasons. One reason is that I have experience from another server that has roleplay involved in it. Another reason is because of my activity on the server. Im going to admit I need to be more active on the forums which I will be once I am staff, And even if I am not. I am also well known around the server. On the server, I have 0 warns and have 1 week on the server. I know the correct commands as a staff member. Im also respectful to all players even if they are not being respectful with me. I have patience with people so if someone needed help and they were asking a lot of questions I would be able to keep calm and help them with there questions. I want to be able to bring a sense of people being able to get helped with any problem that they may have on the server. I want people to be informed of the rules, a way I could help with that is by if someone is in a sit with me I would (if it is not a bad thing they did) I would inform them it is a rule on our server.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would deal with the situation like this . First I would bring them, Depending on how heavily they are dissing me and the Reporting person depends of if I would Gag Them or not. First I would call over a higher staff member, punish them for the Mass RDM with the 10000 seconds of minge, Which is how long it says on the handbook. Then I would warn them for player dissing a staff member 

Edited by 1ryand

11 minutes ago, Kiki said:

-support 

didnt finish the application 

inactive in the forums 

good activity in game 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Kiki said:

-support 

Decent app 

inactive in the forums 

good activity in game 

you wouldn’t be able to minge for 10k seconds as Trial mod or mod

Sorry buddy, you're a really cool person and I believe if you make a new app in like 2 weeks it will be a great app.goodluck buddy.

-Support

• Active in-game and in TS.
  • Forums activity needs to improve.
  • Application is pretty good.
  • Replied to own application.

Overall you deserve a chance, but I just need to see you improving your forums activity. And also, you shouldn't comment on your own application. You can just message them instead. Best of luck in your application.

Edited by Dane

1 hour ago, Dane said:

-Support

Overall you deserve a chance, but I just need to see you improving your forums activity. And also, you shouldn't comment on your own application. You can just message them instead. Best of luck in your application.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

6 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

6 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

10 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

19 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

-Support

There is some copy and paste going on there

Made poll Public

Replied to his own application

On 9/10/2018 at 6:21 PM, Connortwos said:

Edited Monday at 08:16 PM by Connortwos
Didnt read fourm fully

edited afterwards to fix issues. When doing a staff application make sure everything is to a T before submitting.

On 9/10/2018 at 5:21 PM, Connortwos said:

ExhibitonRP Mexican border rp, Where I was about a staff for maybe 3 to 4 months, Before I moved back to police rp

ExhibitionRP never had a policerp server. Also I talked to the ExhibitionRP staff manager and he said you were demoted from staff on mbrp.

Edited by Injoker

On 9/11/2018 at 11:22 AM, Dane said:

-Support

- Dan

Edited by Solois

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:22 PM, Dane said:

-Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 9/11/2018 at 12:22 AM, Dane said:

-Support

logan2.png

+/- Support

Nice Application and super active inside game and TeamSpeak. Really great attitude and stress/anger control, low forums post but understandable. Deserves a chance but unfortunately, don't know if he'll get the chance he deserves. Great person in general and think all the - supports is not what I personally think he should get. But can not control what he is getting. Also Connor also has NO WARNS. Best of wishes, good luck friend!

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

+ Support

Active

Friendly

Respectful

Good Roleplayer

I had deleted my previous post from -Support and I am making this +Support (Sorry if this isn't allowed)

I believe Connor deserves a chance at being Trial Mod. I have dealt with him in sits when hes reporting players and usually if I get a sit against Connor he did not break rules or it is something VERY minor. He knows how to handle himself with mingey people and overall deserves a chance at being staff IMO. Yes there is some stuff going on in the forums regarding his demotion from another Staff position, however in my opinion Connor has shown his dedication to the server with his playtime, lack of warns and genuinely seems like he cares about the well being of the server.

Good luck Connor!

Edited by Friendly Steve

On 9/11/2018 at 6:22 AM, Dane said:

-Support

• Fame locked this topic