Armysecret's Trial Mod App  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: SM Armysecret 1A97

2. What is your steam name?: Armysecret

3. What is your steam ID?: steam_1:1:82357798

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Was a Head Admin on Vietnam RP, and then later a Director for Revival Servers for a little over a year.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July

6. What date did you make your forums account? 09/02/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Central Time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I've been playing on the server for about 2 months and ive enjoyed the community and player base so much that id like to get back into staffing again. If I had a choice to pick a server I'd want to be Staff on, it would be this one. Given my experience with staffing on the previous server, I've got training with Admin Commands and dealing with stressful situations.  I always hear both sides of the story and reach a logical solution and a reasonable punishment ( if any is needed ). I feel I've made a decent impression in the servers player base and would like to take my chances at becoming a administrative and to serve the community in the best way possible. Ive been Head Admin for about a year from Feb 2016 to March 2017 on Revival Servers. Then a Director from March 2017 to August 2017 then retired. Im a little rusty but would like for the community to give me a chance.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? When i bring them I would jail them, then try to ask questions why they are RDM'ing players. If they continued using vulgar language and did not try to have a civil converstation with me, i would be forced to gag them. I would explain to them that they would be reciving a warning for RDM'ing, Staff Dis, Mic Spam. Call an admin+ to minge for 10,600 Seconds.

Edited by Armysecret

1 hour ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

Great person!

Very low warns

Overall great addition to staff.

Could have put more time in app.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

In question 15 you would proceed to contact a admin+ to try get them minge for 10,000 seconds (maybe longer depending on what’s beden said)

5 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

- Extremely active

- Very friendly and chill

- Answered #15 Wrong

Also try to work on activity on the forums

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Head Admin
11 hours ago, Vizz csgotower.com said:

-/+ support love you man but only 1 post on forms and number 15 is wrong im sorry but that's very inactive but I like you in game and you are always on

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+/- Support

• Your activity in-game is decent.
  • Your activity in TeamSpeak is decent.
  • Application is well made and is decent.
  • Has experiences on Garry's Mod Staffing.
  • No warnings.
  • Your forums activity needs to really improve.

Overall, you really deserve a chance on being part of our staff team. But my only concern is that you need to increase your forums activity, you only have 2 posts. Other than that, you're a pretty good player and I see that the others seems that you are fit for staff as well! Best of luck.

Hello ArmySecret,

As stated above, Your forums account needs improving just need to start posting a bit more. Your activity is great in-game and in teamspeak. Question 14; I would like more information on why you should be chosen, But other than that I hope to see you on the Staff Team I wish you the best of luck.

-/+Support

~ Senior-Moderator Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

7 hours ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

• No warnings.

Overall, you really deserve a chance on being part of our staff team. But my only concern is that you need to increase your forums activity, you only have 2 posts. Other than that, you're a pretty good player and I see that the others seems that you are fit for staff as well! Best of luck.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 9/3/2018 at 8:16 PM, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

Great person!

Very low warns

Overall great addition to staff.

Could have put more time in app.

Could be a lot more active on the forums

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

10 hours ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

• No warnings.

• Fame locked this topic