Whitelist for SNR

PhenixBoy300

A few days ago, I was pulling someone over and said 'I need to ticket you for reckless driving, $500" then gave them a ticket, then someone gets out the car and kills me. latter the guy calls an admin, and we are arguing, talking, and explaining, the admin was Brice king I believe, and he WAS going to demote me to cadet to redo training, but after a lot talk/argument and a lot of explaining, he only demoted me to OFC, I think he was being too harsh and should have given me a warning, I have been doing more explaining and and have been role playing situations out more, but I just want my SNR whitelist back and I will take a warn in return, and my evidence is demote logs, bryce king, and the guy I pulled over(I think the first part of his name was NBA, or that was a part of it).

You didn’t follow format (likely will be denied), you’re probably talking about @NBA ganggang though I have not seen him in awhile. Also Bryce is a good guy, and likely wouldn’t demote you without cause. (I’m like 90% sure he’s also an LT). That’s my 2 cents I think it’s a fair demotion. This post will likely get you a demotion again, and follow format next time. 

4 minutes ago, October said:

You didn’t follow format (likely will be denied), you’re probably talking about @NBA ganggang though I have not seen him in awhile. Also Bryce is a good guy, and likely wouldn’t demote you without cause. (I’m like 90% sure he’s also an LT). That’s my 2 cents I think it’s a fair demotion. This post will likely get you a demotion again, and follow format next time. 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

7 minutes ago, October said:

If we had the evidence of him killing you that would be great otherwise there's not much we can do because logs reset

But I agree at the demotion for that is way too much as Lieutenant of PD I believe he should have only been giving a first warning since I've had no other problems with him and have heard no other staff having problems being as that may Bryce is still higher than me so it has to come from him or someone else

In my time as Lieutenant I would never demote someone for lack of role play as we are a semi-serious roleplay server under these credentials SNR Phoenix should not have been demoted

Also Phoenix please delete this post and repost it with the right format

Edited by LT Velvet

I told you why the sit was called, i was in a call with captain Ruinz, he told me to demote you back down to cadet or OFC, (whatever i wanted) i chose OFC because of how the sit went.

& None of the sit was an argument, you guys both typed, and the sit was actually pretty quick

@October @LT Velvet I am not a LT, but captain told me to demote.

4 hours ago, October said:

Agreed.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

5 hours ago, October said:

• Fame locked this topic