CPT Funboy’s Major App

Funboy

Would You Like Funboy To Be Major  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like Funboy To Be Major

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2018 at 02:11 AM

Name: Funboy

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:160296390

Current rank: CPT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 7 weeks and 4 Days.

Rank Wanted: Major

How many warns do you have? 10

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Chief Noot

Why should you be promoted? : Why I want to be Major. I want to help people a lot and make sure people are safe and don’t get hurt. I like to work really hard and make sure I get the job done well. I like to help protect Rockford and the higher I get the more I can help out and promote officers to higher ranks when they do there job well. I am active on PD so I can help officers out a lot and make sure they are doing there job well. I like to train cadets and I am getting more experience so the higher I get the more experience I have to do things. I promote people who deserve the promotion and sometimes people have to get demoted because they don’t do the right thing. I am good at ending presuits and I do great traffic stops and give realistic fines to people who need one because of what they did. I am always helpful and nice to people. Also I am usually in a good mood and don’t get worked up about things. I also don’t complain about things much. I do what higher ups tell me to do and I still listen to lower ranks and there ideas. I like being PD command to help people out. Also if I get promoted I can help even more which is what I love doing is help people out. I like to give rides to lower ranks not just OFC. I’m nice to people who have questions. I am good at solving problems that people ask me to help them out and I help them out. I am never to busy and I can do more than one thing at a time. I like to help tactical units out if they let me sometimes. I’m am good at finding subjects but sometimes they die because they are hurting other officers but we can’t save everyone. I am good at my job and I love working with higher ups more and lower ranks more because I am trusted throughout the police force. I can never help to much I help as much as I can every time someone needs help. I never will really yell or scream at someone if they did something wrong I am nice to everyone and I don’t disrespect people. I work with tactical units and help them out if they need help. Also I’m in SRT to so I have experience in commanding situations and other things. I only give out promotions is needed and do PD meetings if needed. Also I mak sure people don’t brake the rules. I like to crack down on things the Pd is doing wrong like disrespect is a big thing I hate and I make sure PD aren’t disrespecting people or they will face a demotion. I will be strict if people do not follow rules. Also I like to explain to PD what they are doing wrong in meetings and I higher I get the more I can promote good people and people trust me more and more. That is why I want to be Major.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No)Yes

Edited by Funboy
Fix spelling my auto correct was not making it the best grammar.

-support

I can't  read the darn thing spelling is horrible

your mingy

The application doesn't really give me any reasons to why you should be a major

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Activity needs to be improved

And I need to see you start training cadets & Helping officers

Haven't really seen you do much

-Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

7 hours ago, Rhenic said:

+support

+Active

+Pretty mature

+Put effort into application 

+Great member of command

-still a few grammatical errors

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:14 AM, Rhenic said:

+support

+Active

+Pretty mature

+Great member of command

Thanks for the quote again No Mic Nerd!

-LT Matthew 1A25

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 8/17/2018 at 10:14 AM, Rhenic said:

+support

+Active

+Pretty mature

+Great member of command

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

On 8/17/2018 at 3:19 PM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

On 8/18/2018 at 12:19 AM, Munchies1 said: