Should Jeff M be staff   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Jeff M staff or yes or no

• yea, sure
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Jeff M 

2. What is your steam name?: Donald Trump is orange 

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:94651723

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)        Yes, I have actually been a Senior Mod on this server then i decided to go to a different server. on that server i was mod admin super admin and co owner and manager 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  i started on the server march 9 of 2017 

6. What date did you make your forums account?    March 11, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?    Vip+

8. How many warns do you have on the server?  i have 6 all my warns are from back when i used to play on this server like almost a year ago 

9. Have you donated?    i have donated 244 on to this server 

10. What rank are you applying for? trial mod 

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:   yea i have 

12. Timezone:   EST  

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  

I believe i deserve trial mod   because i am now on the server alot again and i just wanted to get back into helping the community stay alive and have staff on all the time. If i receive this spot on the staff team I will turn all of my online time into staffing and making sure the server is under control with no minges no trolls and no one disrespecting others for no reason. I am good friends with super admins and admins and mods. I am respectful and do reasonably rps i might have sometimes when i rp to the point that i should stop but i would be sure to stop myself. I will be sure to not screw on duty and take my job serious and take the correct actions towards violators of any rule following the motd. I will also remember all of the staff handbook and be sure to have a clue what i am doing the whole time i am on the staff team. i am trying to be more active on forums ts and in game but you might not see me in ts because i have my own channel.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I someone was mass RDMing first i would get them to a roof top and jail them. And if they start cursing at me i would gag them that way they cant talk. then i would get a admin + to come to me and minge  him for 10000 seconds for  Mass Rdm and is the cursing is staff dis i would get him for that also. i would make sure to get the admin over to me right away because if they get back out then they can just do it again. normally i would also try to grab there steam name or steam id so that way the admins can ban him from the game if he Ltaps 

Thanks to all that review my t mod app best regards- Jeff M. 

Edited by Jeff M.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

-Support

-Extremely inactive on the server, Forums, and Teamspeak.

-No effort on application.

-Q15, I believe you should atleast speak with them rather than hit them with a ban hammer right off the bat.

For a starter, I've personally never seen you on the server but if i'm wrong correct me when you see me online. You need to be active on Forums, TeamSpeak, and on the server. As for your application, I believe you should go more into depth with the reasoning you would like to be a member of the staff team; Being apart of the staff team is a privilege. I wish you best of luck.

1 hour ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

-Support 

Never seen u on

more effort in application

good luck

Just now, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

-Q15, I believe you should atleast speak with them rather than hit them with a ban hammer right off the bat.

For a starter, I've personally never seen you on the server but if i'm wrong correct me when you see me online. You need to be active on Forums, TeamSpeak, and on the server. As for your application, I believe you should go more into depth with the reasoning you would like to be a member of the staff team; Being apart of the staff team is a privilege. I wish you best of luck.

5 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

It seems none of you guys have been on when i have been on i have been back on the server now for 4 days almost non stop so i dont understand. also no effort on application it took me like 15 minutes to make so thats some effort 

and you dont see me on ts because i am in my own channel that no one looks at 

Took me well over an hous on my app, and you're not supposed to reply to your own application, Private message instead.

1 minute ago, ? BrycE ? said:

Took me well over an hous on my app, and you're not supposed to reply to your own application, Private message instead.

I think i could correct all of you since it is my app. You also join may 2nd so i think i would know this isnt my first time 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

-Support

-inactive on forums

-inactive in game

I do see some effort but usually in an app you would state what can you offer that others can't

You said you were a senior mod then decided to go to another server, that's a - point due to the fact it shows you have no loyalty and dedication to a fixed community.

5 minutes ago, Voxis said:

-Support

-Never seen in game

-Has attacked a current staff member (screenshots to prove)

-Replied to own application 

-Little bit of effort but not a lot

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

• Never seen you in-game
  • Forums account is inactive
  • Replied to own application
  • I feel like this application needs a bit more effort
  • Improve activity

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

17 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

17 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

19 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:01 PM, WreckedInRuinz said:

-Support 

Never seen u on

more effort in application

good luck

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

19 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Never seen you in-game
  • Improve activity

Improve Activity in game and also on forums. Then reapply. 

On 7/18/2018 at 8:34 PM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Never seen you in-game
  • Improve activity

Good luck.

• Fame locked this topic