Remove No Arrest after Criminal is revived rule

Cole Phelps

What you want to see? - I would like to see the rule stating that a criminal cannot be arrested after dying and revived to be removed.

Why should we add it? - It causes an imbalance in the server jobs, and it also adds immunity to people robbing banks and robbing general stores as well. Now, people can just run around shooting at Law Enforcement, robbing the Bank and general stores and after they die they receive no consequences.

What are the advantages of having this? - It creates a balance for Law Enforcement and also doesn't promote running around and shooting Law Enforcement

Who is it mainly for? - All of PRP

Links to any content - N/A

The rule was just changed, and for good reason. They aren’t going to change the rule again. You can still arrest people, they just can’t be dead. That adds realism to the server. 

Yes, but if they get revived they instantly get immunity. It isnt fair to us as officers because they just get away with everything

Yes, but if they get revived they instantly get immunity. It isnt fair to us as officers because they just get away with everything

I have to agree, after they leave that hospital they get to do it all over again and it just takes away that feeling of accomplishment.

I'd agree on this one, once a criminal is revived they could just wait a couple mins and then do the exact same crime with the same consequences of they dying again. I think that PD will rarely ever get to arrest anyone if this rule stays due to most situations ending in a shootout.

+Support

-Col Bob Bob

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+Support

The argument that it's not realistic to get revived after taking so many shots is false for one thing as it wouldn't take that much to stop a threat irl.  Having this rule provides immunity for criminals, encouraging more unneeded shootouts to get out of things and substracting from real roleplay where consequences exist.  It also kills lots of investigations for some departments as they can't arrive on scene after a crime and investigate because it's ended in a shootout and the suspects can't be charged.

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

The rule was just changed, and for good reason. They aren’t going to change the rule again. You can still arrest people, they just can’t be dead. That adds realism to the server. 

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

They evad  instead of stopping giving up they will just shoot to get out of jail time it's unfair and is ruins more rp than it helps 

or the rule should be that after you get treated for your wounds you have goto the hospital and and than get sent to jail

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

or the rule should be that after you get treated for your wounds you have goto the hospital and and than get sent to jail

This would make Prisoner Transport a thing you know? I like what Hannah said.

Also the crazy amount of staff calls regarding rdming,nlr, and overall minging have drastically increased. This would bring it down.

Massive +Support

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I have IA. Just go with the EMS so after they have been checked up they can be taken to jail

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I have IA. Just go with the EMS so after they have been checked up they can be taken to jail

that is only allowed if they died in a criminal vs criminal situation. If they die in a police shoot out they can't be arrested.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support

I understand the RP aspect of this rule, but it just completely breaks the balance. With this rule in effect criminals just shoot at cops for all reasons. If they think they are going to go to jail, pull out a gun and start shooting. It's basically a get-out-of-jail-free card if you shoot at a cop. It also dramatically decreases the number of arrests, because why would they want to go to jail when they can get out of it by shooting PD?

Please remove the rule.

big cat running GIF

+ Support 

ever since this rule was changed there are hardly any more PD and always a overwhelming amount of criminals. With that being said everyone’s gets in a gun fight the second we show up just to avoid arrest Andy after a while it does suck because as officers we can never just pull someone over for something without it leading to a shootout. I believe the rule should be changed back and then people will think about what they do and the consequence will be before they do it and there won’t be a million shootouts and more role play will be established instead of just turning a corner and being shot by a criminal refusing to want to go to jail

agreed!! Happens in real life all the time

Edited by Flash⚡

• Fame locked this topic