Remove No Arrest after Criminal is revived rule

Cole Phelps

+Support

I understand the RP aspect of this rule, but it just completely breaks the balance. With this rule in effect criminals just shoot at cops for all reasons. If they think they are going to go to jail, pull out a gun and start shooting. It's basically a get-out-of-jail-free card if you shoot at a cop. It also dramatically decreases the number of arrests, because why would they want to go to jail when they can get out of it by shooting PD?

Please remove the rule.

I think the idea behind is that it gives more actions for the police which means more fun for both criminal and police. Gotta bare in mind it only semi-serious not serious RP. We tend to forget this is a video game people want to have fun after school or work. Going to jail will waste about 15 minutes of our life. For every time we commit a crime we have to be willing to give up our 15 minutes. That doesn't sound like fun for all criminal.

Major +Support 

I don’t know why this rule was implemented in the first place. Criminals already have it pretty easy with no Taser rush, Gas SOPs and now no revive.  And now, they will have full immunity to absolutely everything. A from could kill 10 LEOs and get away with it.  Along with allowing OP bases, it seems that we are preferring criminals here....

Major +Support 

I don’t know why this rule was implemented in the first place. Criminals already have it pretty easy with no Taser rush, Gas SOPs and now no revive.  And now, they will have full immunity to absolutely everything. A from could kill 10 LEOs and get away with it.  Along with allowing OP bases, it seems that we are preferring criminals here....

It shows you rarely play as criminals

Oh I played aspolice officer I think criminals are too easy to kill except the custom mini player models

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

It shows you rarely play as criminals

Oh I played aspolice officer I think criminals are too easy to kill except the custom mini player models

wrong again Kim. Try putting a SM against a custom class with a Negev. Or any LCPL and below with their pistols.  

wrong again Kim. Try putting a SM against a custom class with a Negev. Or any LCPL and below with their pistols.  

The Negev is so inaccurate and huge spread it like good luck hitting with that unless you are super close to your target. BTW you know all officers can use P90 or M4? I use P90 very good weapon to kill your enemy even against Negev users. Just stay far away from them just bam you kill them.

What you want to see? - I would like to see the rule stating that a criminal cannot be arrested after dying and revived to be removed.

Why should we add it? - It causes an imbalance in the server jobs, and it also adds immunity to people robbing banks and robbing general stores as well. Now, people can just run around shooting at Law Enforcement, robbing the Bank and general stores and after they die they receive no consequences.

What are the advantages of having this? - It creates a balance for Law Enforcement and also doesn't promote running around and shooting Law Enforcement

Who is it mainly for? - All of PRP

Links to any content - N/A

This is now a rule so comments don't need to continue BTW

Why are you guys -repping me I didn't no you guys were appealing the rule

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

that is only allowed if they died in a criminal vs criminal situation. If they die in a police shoot out they can't be arrested.

what if we made this so that if they die in a criminal vs. cop situation they can be taken to the hospital and arrested when released. This adds realism for both the EMS workers and for everyone else. Cops will accompany to hospital and be there to book him after while giving EMS more to do than just revive and leave

that is only allowed if they died in a criminal vs criminal situation. If they die in a police shoot out they can't be arrested.

But they always get in shootouts to avoid jail and it’s fun at first but after a while all anyone ever does is shoot the cops and then don’t go to jail. With the rule there is no more RP pullovers and actual consequences. If we jail them after they get revived and taken to the hospital that brings more RP for EMS and the criminals will think before acting 

The Negev is so inaccurate and huge spread it like good luck hitting with that unless you are super close to your target. BTW you know all officers can use P90 or M4? I use P90 very good weapon to kill your enemy even against Negev users. Just stay far away from them just bam you kill them.

Your a LCPL yeah? Your using the wrong guns

You need to use these guns: Lance Corporal - LCPL. Glock18/M4A1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Your a LCPL yeah? Your using the wrong guns

You need to use these guns: Lance Corporal - LCPL. Glock18/M4A1

Cadet ­- Cdt. - Glock18

Officer ­- Ofc. - Glock/MP5/P90

Senior Officer ­- Snr. - Glock18/M4A1

Lance Corporal - LCPL. Glock18/M4A1

I use guns that iswithin my rank and below

Cadet ­- Cdt. - Glock18

I don't think that is how pd works because I thought this way to but I got talked to high command

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Cadet ­- Cdt. - Glock18

You can only use guns you are alloud with you rank unless you have perm from high command.

-Colonel Bob Bob

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

I'd agree on this one, once a criminal is revived they could just wait a couple mins and then do the exact same crime with the same consequences of they dying again. I think that PD will rarely ever get to arrest anyone if this rule stays due to most situations ending in a shootout.

+Support

-Support

i think that the system just needs to be reworked. I think there should be a rule that you cannot commit a major crime after you get revived for 5 or 10 or whatever minutes. Kind of like NLR where you can’t return to the location you died at but for crimes. I agree that as PD it can get annoying having to go to call after call. 

+Support

I understand the RP aspect of this rule, but it just completely breaks the balance. With this rule in effect criminals just shoot at cops for all reasons. If they think they are going to go to jail, pull out a gun and start shooting. It's basically a get-out-of-jail-free card if you shoot at a cop. It also dramatically decreases the number of arrests, because why would they want to go to jail when they can get out of it by shooting PD?

Please remove the rule.

+ - support 

due to everytime you get in a shoot out with cops cops just respawn. And get back in there car and go on patrol. But once a shoot out is done with crims they’d get revved and booked for 10 years. System should be reworked just like 

-Support

i think that the system just needs to be reworked. I think there should be a rule that you cannot commit a major crime after you get revived for 5 or 10 or whatever minutes. Kind of like NLR where you can’t return to the location you died at but for crimes. I agree that as PD it can get annoying having to go to call after call. 

But they always get in shootouts to avoid jail and it’s fun at first but after a while all anyone ever does is shoot the cops and then don’t go to jail. With the rule there is no more RP pullovers and actual consequences. If we jail them after they get revived and taken to the hospital that brings more RP for EMS and the criminals will think before acting 

Maybe you should detain them before you start trying to talk to them. I understand traffic stops shouldn’t have to have people cuffed and stuff but if cops are getting shot at left and right and you get the mans id and he has a previous history of killing cops I recommend cuffing him so he doesn’t pull a gun or try running #FORMYSAFTEYANDYOURS

Edited by Executioner

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:09 PM, -Unknown- said:

I'd agree on this one, once a criminal is revived they could just wait a couple mins and then do the exact same crime with the same consequences of they dying again. I think that PD will rarely ever get to arrest anyone if this rule stays due to most situations ending in a shootout.

+Support

-Col Bob Bob

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:09 PM, -Unknown- said:

+Support

• Fame locked this topic