12 members have voted

1. 1. Fit for TMod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: ItzGray 

What is your steam name?: ItzGray

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:422163494

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): ItzGray#0220

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a senior mod on this server, and a admin on a CSGO TTT server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April 2021~

What date did you make your forums account? April 2021~

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Silver

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I think I deserve the rank because I was a former staff on this server. Throughout my 6ish~ months of staffing on the server, I got to the rank of Senior Mod, and was only a month away for a Admin interview. I was also staff on another server for just less than a year, and getting Admin on that server. I am experienced in taking sits and how to handle them. I know how to handle difficult players who are just on to minge, and all that. I am on pretty often, so if sits are up, I will be able to take them if needed. I have been here for a while so I know most of the rules, but I am not a machine so I still don't know all of them fully. If I get staff again, I will try to help out the server to the best of my ability.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
First, I would tell them to calm down, and if they don't I will just mute/gag them. After that, I would check logs to see if they killed 4+ people, and if they did, I would explain that they have indeed MRDMd and they will be recieving a warn and a 5 day ban. After, I would warn them, and then ask an admin in staff chat if they can ban the player.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
First, I would bring them both to a sit, and then ask the person who reported them (Person A) to explain what (Person B) was doing. Once I know what Person B was doing, I would ask him why he was doing it. If Person B sounds like he didn't mean to/didn't know, I would check their warns. If they have a few warns and/or have a large amount of playtime, I would warn them for abusing the bug and tell them to not do it again. If they have a clean record and/or are new to the server, I would just explain to them that abusing the bug can lead to a punishment if they keep doing it.

chrome_R5VuVkC5OA.png

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

2 hours ago, CyClone said:

+Support

was previous senior mod 

great app.

Gray man

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Harrisonwilson1207 said:

+Support.

Your application is very well written out and shows you didn't just write it in 5 minutes. It shows you care.

Very nice person and always willing to help out

All has been said, I wish you the best of luck getting staff!

Nu7 SGT/JFE/TR/FTO | Experienced Medic/CCU/FTO/FM
[CC] Owns: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero'
[CC] On: A Normal D-Class
"I Got You In My Sights" - Soldier 76

On 2/18/2022 at 11:01 PM, phrog said:

mmm anger birds

+support

experence + good ap

mmm BWAH Anger bird

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png