1. 1. Am i Fit for High command? -Atlas

• yes
    • no

Questions 
In Game name: CI RnD SARCH Atlas SPQR
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:460872282

ULX Rank: gold

What rank are you applying for?: Deputy Director of Operations

Why should you deserve this position? (300 words minimum): This branch has helped me so many times I have honestly lost count first with old command members like Neo and apple both great high command members and the very best I had the pleasure to work with now I hope that I may be given the chance to go and teach others on how to lead as a potential high command member. I was also there when RnD was still a sub-branch and of course, I was there when it became its branch but now I wish to help it go beyond that to something greater! and help it thrive! like it once did now I understand that it has work that needs to be done I know I'm completely willing to get whatever it is done to help ease the current high commands worries as best as I humanly can while also trying to keep activity up and help to fix the current problems that RnD High command is facing as I believe it's a riotous endeavor that I'll happily take if given the chance. and I will say this now I know l'ii have Zero high command experience but that shouldn't be too much of a problem as I have been under the same stresses before but in different situations plus I have so many ideas for RnD that I'm barely able to remember half of them but also the main issue I am seeing {not from high command or any command} is that we need to make RnD more Interesting! which I Intend to do! as well as doing a few reworks on some jobs and talking with sub-branch leads to help make their branch more effective! let alone I have done so many things for RnD if you don't believe me check RnD training logs and Promotion logs and of course punishment logs. I do very much worry about this branch and I know that if I and finder at the helm we can help this branch go Forward! and on towards the stars!! so what do i ask for? all i ask for is a chance to prove myself that's all i ask from you

How would you lead your branch? (High Command only, 100 words minimum): I would lead with a cool head and calm while also keeping in mind the consequences of my actions as well as other command members in the branch while also taking Ideas and other forms of constructive criticisms and giving RnD more Freedoms sorta what Neo if that makes any sense and I'll also be checking in on people and pulling them aside if they want to speak with me about a problem I would give them my full attention on the matter and make sure that things can be resolved peacefully or if I must punish or even strike or demote people if it comes down to it

Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum):during my time as a  low command and ARCH and even as a SARCH I have maintained good relations with other branches like Nu7 E-11 and Research to list a few and also helping and guiding others mostly low command and enlisted as well as helping with there problems if possible and offering a few outcomes that ended peacefully and i constantly strive to get better and better at what im doing! and i think showing my skills would be better if they where showed instead of written down on a doc or forums post. as well as doing a few behind the seens projects with Neo and apple

How active would you be: 10 out of 10 i was on every day during the summer  months literally the moment  woke up i immediately  hoped onto the server and even though school as started again i get on at 12 or 1 but if school's close down i will be on 24\7

Edited by ATLAS2130
  • Dislike 1

+++++++++++

• Like 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

-support

- CI RND applications not responded to

- not active on RND (battlemetrics shows a lot of AFKing and is not a reliable source for viewing activity) 

On 1/4/2022 at 9:17 PM, ATLAS2130 said:

during my time as a  low command and ARCH and even as a SARCH I have maintained good relations with other branches like Nu7 E-11 and Research to list a few and also helping and guiding others mostly low command and enlisted as well as helping with there problems if possible and offering a few outcomes that ended peacefully and i constantly strive to get better and better at what im doing! and i think showing my skills would be better if they where showed instead of written down on a doc or forums post.

- This is not even 100 words

- When given temporary power to EOI for a little while did not help it

-app just looks rushed in general with many grammar errors

-I have personally had to correct you.on many things when I was a Chief Inspector that you got wrong. For example, rank you can get trained for BIO

edit: Also did not follow format properly no poll

Also:

Betting on the cure
It must get better than this
Betting on the cure
Yeah, everyone's got to have the sickness

Edited by Gordan
Clarification
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+Support 

Atlas is one of the RnD command who deserve this rank. This man is one of the only reasons why RnD is still alive to this day, he has been one of the command members that has been keeping other command in check and making sure they did their jobs. He trains more trainees that any other FTO or command which has kept us at a decent member count and making sure our FTO system is going great. He has lots of experience as RnD command to lead the branch into the future as a active working branch. 

THIS MAN IS PERFECT !

(also sorry for my bad formatting stole the photo from somewhere i dont remember)

Screenshot_20220104_225257.jpg

Edited by Mapley
picture
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Atlas, I like you and enjoy talking to you, but from my perspective, you do not appear to be very active. Indeed most of my interactions with you have been when you're just hanging out with Nu-7. Additionally, I see that you've been the same rank since May and I have to wonder why no promotion has been given since then. Looking at R&D right now, it looks like it needs someone that can rapidly pump life into the branch. Due to the combination of both of my previous points, I worry that you wouldn't be a very active HCMD.

-Support

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 minute ago, Piller said:

Atlas, I like you and enjoy talking to you, but from my perspective, you do not appear to be very active. Indeed most of my interactions with you have been when you're just hanging out with Nu-7. Additionally, I see that you've been the same rank since May and I have to wonder why no promotion has been given since then. Looking at R&D right now, it looks like it needs someone that can rapidly pump life into the branch. Due to the combination of both of my previous points, I worry that you wouldn't be a very active HCMD.

-Support

33 minutes ago, Gordan said:

-support

- apps not responded to

- not active

- When given temporary power to EOI for a little while did not help it.

Also:

Betting on the cure
Betting on the cure

sorry man but no -support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

34 minutes ago, Gordan said:

-support

- apps not responded to

- not active

- When given temporary power to EOI for a little while did not help it.

Also:

Betting on the cure
Betting on the cure

-Support

+support

He genuinely cares about RnD and has been in RnD for a very long time. He knows exactly what the problems for RnD are and wants what's best for the branch. While his professionalism could use some improvement, I think he is an excellent candidate for the position of Gamma Command within CI RnD.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Just now, Cecil Stedmen said:

+support

He genuinely cares about RnD and has been in RnD for a very long time. He knows exactly what the problems for RnD are and wants what's best for the branch. While his professionalism could use some improvement, I think he is an excellent candidate for the position of Gamma Command within CI RnD.

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+Support

Yeahhhh I changed my mind, This man gets too much shit, give him DDOP.

Edited by Mitchell Hugh

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

14 minutes ago, Piller said:

-Support

• Like 1

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

15 minutes ago, Piller said:

-Support

I dont mean to be rude atlas but in my last run in R&D which lasted for a few months I saw you only 4 times. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Pure said:

+Support this man has been in R&D for a long time this man really deserves it and i think hes proven it

bout sums it up, he def has the attitude to work with others from what i could tell when i was on the server

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

57 minutes ago, Piller said:

-Support

^ gotta be more active man

-Support

• Like 1

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

+ Support

Haven't known him for long but every time ive been on he's on either doing command stuff in the TS or other things most people don't see

No idea what people mean by "hes never on" cause he has a very unhealthy sleep schedule with the amount of time and how late I see him on

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

EXREMELY MASSIVE +SUPPORT

-Atlas has put in so much work into getting where he is in RnD and deserves To be HCMD.

-Atlas is one of the longest standing command members that RnD has had.

-Atlas is very easy to work with and get along with

3 hours ago, Piller said:

Additionally, I see that you've been the same rank since May and I have to wonder why no promotion has been given since then.

-If anything this shows his dedication to the branch. Being around for 7 months at the same rank, and not even HCMD? most people would have transfered or resigned after the 3rd or 4th month.

254784835_Screenshot2022-01-04221719.thumb.png.76c576fbca2e06212a9f4953a73cfe89.png

-I dont think inactive people are spending more 10 hours a day on the server WHILST being in school and having a job.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/893864698?servers[4610158]=1M

-The people leaving -supports are not even active RnD  OR just in military. and on top of this dont see the ammount of work Atlas has put in with hosting PT and helping around.

GIVE THIS MAN HCMD

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

1 hour ago, EpicSealGamer (ESG) said:

+Support
He is one of the oldest command members still around from when Neo was still here. He's seen the point where we were a fucking sub-branch, not even full.  Yes, he could be a bit more active, but the same goes for the previous member who resigned.  He could absolutely pump life into RnD. 

I have seen this guy a fair amount and every time I've talked to him its been a swell time, why yea his activity isnt the best at times I do believe that if he gets this position he will step up to the plate and deliver. Through many conversations ive had with atlas he definitely has the right kinda altitude and drive to really help RND come back to life and its pretty clear how much he cares for the branch look how long he has been in it.

+SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

24 minutes ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

EXREMELY MASSIVE +SUPPORT

-Atlas has put in so much work into getting where he is in RnD and deserves To be HCMD.

-Atlas is one of the longest standing command members that RnD has had.

-Atlas is very easy to work with and get along with

-If anything this shows his dedication to the branch. Being around for 7 months at the same rank, and not even HCMD? most people would have transfered or resigned after the 3rd or 4th month.

254784835_Screenshot2022-01-04221719.thumb.png.76c576fbca2e06212a9f4953a73cfe89.png

-I dont think inactive people are spending more 10 hours a day on the server WHILST being in school and having a job.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/893864698?servers[4610158]=1M

-The people leaving -supports are not even active RnD  OR just in military. and on top of this dont see the ammount of work Atlas has put in with hosting PT and helping around.

GIVE THIS MAN HCMD

Genuine question because I don't know, does this show afking?

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major