MTF Epsilon-11 Branch Update 11/16/21 [Completed]

Nenea Tanti

5 hours ago, Grеg said:

Still though it’s just not fitting of D4, unless the model is changed to a more obviously robotic model I’m keeping my -Support 

Shut stewpid Greg go change your name to Grug smh. 

Anyways in the HIGHLY HIGHLY unlikely scenario the medic gun gets added it would need a range reduction to just a few feet away AND could only heal 50Hp in 1 blast, would spawn with 2 shots, Not able to get more 

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

- SUPPORT
-Why would a MTF Sub branch get more advanced in medical than actual medical branch?

-D4 model doesnt fit at all in my opinion, Holo Pilot is the most iconic one
-Rust guns? just balance guns you have in E11

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

On 11/18/2021 at 1:42 PM, Some Weeb said:

Shut stewpid Greg go change your name to Grug smh. 

Anyways in the HIGHLY HIGHLY unlikely scenario the medic gun gets added it would need a range reduction to just a few feet away AND could only heal 50Hp in 1 blast, would spawn with 2 shots, Not able to get more 

The medic gun (if its not been adjusted) has a single shot and only heals 25hp
It has infinite reserve ammo however. which shouldn't matter because RCU can buy medical charges.
Edit: Fuck^

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

nothing against e11 I love you guys but

gonna be a -support from me

the d4 model change is unneeded, the current one is so iconic and recognizable, when you see it you know "that is d4" which is VERY HELPFUL for scp such as 610, 049, ect. as its VERY OBVIOUS they know to not infect them. with a human looking model, those scps will accidentally fail rp a lot more and it will just cause confusion.

Also I'm sorry but a medical sub branch should NOT have better tools then the medical BRANCH, medical already is pretty underplayed, and this would just nail in the coffin!

The rust weapons are un needed, and feel like you guys are just following the trend of "oh we need unique weapons now since everyone else is doing it"

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

51 minutes ago, Ashe Fox said:

the d4 model change is unneeded, the current one is so iconic and recognizable, when you see it you know "that is d4" which is VERY HELPFUL for scp such as 610, 049, ect. as its VERY OBVIOUS they know to not infect them. with a human looking model, those scps will accidentally fail rp a lot more and it will just cause confusion

It’s not a model change it’s just an additional model although I don’t think it should be added still.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

-Support

-The D4 model doesn't really look unique or distinctive. as people said this could lead to situations where people would get hit by P008's or SCPs could infect them not knowing they cant cause they couldn't tell with the new model.

-RCU really doesn't need more healing efficiency, nevertheless i think this would be a great addition to ACM, but it shouldn't be put on other combatant jobs like trauma or RCU.

-From what I've seen, the rust weapons are just going to lead to another D5 situation where people only join for the special weapons, and people will get upset because their branch gets nothing unique to compensate, ESPECIALLY if the rust weapons are customizable.

On 11/18/2021 at 4:47 AM, Warren Talos said:

-support The Medic gun nena i told you everything wrong with it and you still don't want to listen 

i completely don't agree with rcu getting the medic gun cause this gun will change who the server work with people healing from far away etc 

i am 100% Against  the medic gun please remove it 

its an op gun that heals from far away and its given to a sub branch which has 8 slots 

how broken is this shit  i want an honest opinion 

idc about the rust guns 

any thing else is a 

+support

-support honestly I know i helped you write this but going to ci and them not liking the idea of the medic and you still adding the gun the same as it is ngl is kinda of a dick move and i already have said before that the medic gun could be used for so much combat healing because even if it doesn't have insane range it still has range what stops you from using the gun when a guy is in the firefight and a rcu is just healing him over and over, overtime even if it does take a sec for it to heal them the hp it still means that they will probably have more health than the guys they are fighting just because a rcu is just spamming them with the damn thing.

+support on the rest

and other thing about the medic gun is if a rcu is just hiding behind a wall and you dont see them how could that possible be fair when they can just have cover and heal someone who is shooting at the same time. Cause i know a huge thing is "just call a sit for combat healing" but even thing when you are shooting people you arent paying attention to the surroundings so if a rcu is just healing them behind an object while you are fighting them 9 out of 10 times you arent gonna notice them

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+support everything

except...

med gun

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+Support

'No need for Rust guns, just balance the ones you have'

Anyone who's played Rust will know these guns are very intricate (and reasonably difficult) to use. I do not like the new combat; it sucks. High TTK is awful, and it only provokes cheap movement strategies (And people using golf clubs instead). The Rust guns add a layer of mechanical skill to E11 as a whole. If it were as simple as 'changing the guns E11 have now', I'm sure E11 wouldn't have suggested guns which are iconic for how they handle. If they were to do anything to the M9K guns on the server it should have been to give them some ACTUAL recoil (if possible), so we could do away with these damage nerfs.  Those suggesting the same guns everyone has be changed for just a single branch don't really think about the implications for combat and consistency.

'No medic gun'

I think the medic gun is fine, like a boost of adrenaline in combat (Doc from R6). I don't think the problem is the addition of a medic gun, it's the lack of intricate sweps for medics on the server (Think ACE3 from ArmA). The complete lack of actual interaction for medics at the moment is pretty damn lame, both in and out of combat. At least a medic gun will make the scenario less annoying.  I do agree with combat medics having the gun.

'Don't like the D4 model'

If HSU can have multiple models, why can't D4? As for it 'not looking robotic', does it have to? The model looks fine to me, it's rugged, harsh and realistic. It's fully clothed with no exposed skin so it could easily pass off as a robot, if that's what people are concerned about. The ghillie tan/green look is pretty iconic as E11, I don't see myself thinking this model is some other branch. Don't forget that D4 only has one model if you exclude the Alpha unit; It's not like there are a whole bunch of new models coming.

Edited by Glass

Minge | Stop calling me Captain Price | "Crazy New Zealander" | 'Stubborn' | Evidently Controversial 

Changing to a +Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 11/16/2021 at 8:10 PM, Sixx said:

-Support

This is mainly just for the Rust Guns, There 145mbs of Guns being added to a few jobs. If you got them compressed or something lmk and ill change to a +Support. 

image.png.b2ce23f254b5d9aab022735588092d85.png

I agree completely. This seems un-needed. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+ Support

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator