L

L

L

imagine resigning 

L

L

• Gaminglight Love 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Well, I did not see that coming. Weeb, we may not of always seen eye to eye, but there was no doubt in my mind that you stood up for what you believed in and tried to make the community better and for that you have my respect.

Also, yeah metagaming is lame, Sleuths can always join my squad!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Weeb you just got maynard too :(((. You have definitely changed over time and I have mad repsects for that. 

I will miss ya bud. Don't you ever change.

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

9 minutes ago, Pills said:

RIP Bozo

you might be missed

Wow love you too smh

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Good bye... one last kiss before you go

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

ayo this you?hqdefault.jpg.a1b71815a816b8c253408264d8b4bcb4.jpg

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

1 hour ago, GL Nerd said:

Good bye... one last kiss before you go

That's kinda sus bro ngl

Hope to see you around Gubby!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

I didn’t expect you to resign and even less so to be mentioned, so I’m honestly pretty honored. Dude, I’m gonna miss having you around. It sounds like people were really killing your vibe so I’m sad to hear it got to the point you felt you had to go. Best of luck wherever you end up in life!

Retired security Low Command | former security SFTO | Uncloseted Weeb | IM NOT A FURRY ASHE! 

Why gubby 😞 I didn’t expect this to come. Really wish we can hang out in CI base more cuz you are such a chill dude and always fun to be around. Take care of yourself man, good luck and hope to see you again one day 

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

Forgot his own son okay I get it keep that same energy

o7

Edited by Tydrix Weeb

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

o7

• Laughing 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

Yeah I am leaving most people are too soft these days and no fun I miss the old days when you could say retard and not have people screaming player diss at 180 decibels 

@Igneous- Papa iggy (Dont ban me he is my father) 

@Ruz- Deuce you're honestly the best fucking guy ever i hope you get Gamma command cause you are the shit

@Water Splash- I admire how regardless of so many people against you, push! Noble. 

@Sixx- SM Sixx4Teen  

@Mind Stone- Demoted me like 100x

@Jack S- An old and dear friend, made it too the top! then left.

@APE- "Dragin these nuts across your face"

@Pillercat- The man to make the most efforts to make Spy roleplay enjoyable

@DonJ I- Minge 

@BOx- *Disgust* 

@Cogs- Coggies! 

@Gordan- Bitch virgin fuck! 

@CyClone- Kinda love you kinda dont 

@Dick Grayson- I LITERALLY CANNOT TELL IF YOU ARE SERIOUS OR NOT EVER

@PlantBruh- Bruhplant

@Coolcaz11- One hell of a guy! 

@Endersteve0331- NEEDS SENIOR COMMAND WITH RURIKOVIC 

@Dees1116- My boyfriend, Love you man! 

RITZ/Rainbow/Boozle - The guys that intoxicated me into liking being insulted. 

TO EVERYONE IN THIS COMMUNITY WHO ISNT A SNOWFLAKE 
YOU ARE ALL THE BEST NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH FUN I HAVE HAD OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS! 

Where is the Sike?

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |