Noah Lee & Luxxy Staff Report

SDFvzbdraefDempsy

Luxxy i think left all GL discords and such so i think that's already dealt with 

as for Noah I  gotta agree 

+support 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

This is just...holy shit. 

I can understand that staff can be stressful but you NEVER disrespect someone else even if they are breaking the rules. This is just immature and just horrible to see from two senior admins.

+Support

• Like 1

Free From GL ❤️

I was mixed on the whole situation regarding all this, with luxxy, noah, and all. But this has completely changed my entire views on all this.

This is not how a senior admin should be acting at all.

+Support

• Like 1

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

Just now, Dumb Bitch Syndrome said:

I was mixed on the whole situation regarding all this, with luxxy, noah, and all. But this has completely changed my entire views on all this.

This is not how a senior admin should be acting at all.

+Support

Straight up cyber bullying

• Like 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support

Wow, nice name calling and harassment. Literally bullying.

We have had our differences, but thank you dempsey.

Edited by APE
  • Like 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

3 minutes ago, Mary said:

I can understand that staff can be stressful but you NEVER disrespect someone else even if they are breaking the rules. This is just immature and just horrible to see from two senior admins.

+Support

+Support, BRO WTF....  including those two clips bro.. The dude is just a little kid...

Not how a staff member should be acting at all....

Edited by M8VP ツ
  • Like 2

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

2 minutes ago, Mary said:

+Support

Edited by [GL] funnyfish0
  • Like 1

+support

With all the shit being thrown around lately, seems this has been a long time comin'
Lets get it taken care of. Actions will always have consequences.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+SUPPORT 

omg why are yall bullying that child for RDM like ok he rdmed but yall cant just bully him and call him names 

this not how staff should go this is messed up

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

2 minutes ago, APE said:

+Support

Wow, nice name calling and harassment. Literally bullying.

We have had our differences, but thank you dempsey.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

1 minute ago, Sixx said:

+Support

This first clip alone is just pathetic... "Luxxy: Read the MOTD or get the fuck out" to a child that is new to the server.

What.The.Fuck.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Watching that literally disgusted me, they know better.

+Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

+Support

Before seeing the clips I thought this post  were only targeting them, but damn that's too much, I think this must have happened a long time ago.

I agree with comrade here "fuck em"

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+Support

Now that's low life behaviour right there. How can you have 2 admins to that and be so disrespectful? How did they get to those positions in the first place is my question. Get them out of here. 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support

I don't believe I've ever been speechless before. That's absolutely atrocious behavior coming from not only two staff members, but two (now*) SENIOR ADMINS.

* (the reason I say now is this was taken nine days ago, before Luxxy's promotion to Senior Admin)

Edited by Hoovy
  • Like 3

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"