Noah Lee & Luxxy Staff Report

SDFvzbdraefDempsy

+SUPPORT

Was gonna remain neutral until this happened. Literally, what the actual hell? The attitude towards the child? Let me say it here again, a kid, kids that we all know makes mistakes and are troublesome should not deserve this sort of yelling.

Honestly feel bad for the kid that he had to deal with something like this. 

A staff rule was broken: “Always remain calm during a sit” Which clearly isn’t shown here, just constant swearing at a child. 

• Like 1

david-goggins-lifting.gif

I just wanted to leave this here, I know Ive been a big bug on the server for awhile, but when I first saw these clips I got filled with genuine anger and disgust, I hope you can all look at these at these clips, and all of the other admins in Gaminglight, and make sure it is a good and supporting community. 

• Like 3

Ah yes more petty reports 10 years after they happen. Glad context here doesnt matter as it hasnt anywhere else. My bad, ill just let kids RDM people loading in 🙂

Im glad it doesnt matter any of the harassments or targeting. Just when people push you to this point. Have a nice night.

Edited by Luxxy
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 45

Boar Loves You

2 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

+SUPPORT 

omg why are yall bullying that child for RDM like ok he rdmed but yall cant just bully him and call him names 

this not how staff should go this is messed up

"I see that you don't need to tell me that your a fucking Idiot" and "What's wrong with you?" - Luxxy to the kid that's probably on 10 years old.....

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

Just now, Luxxy said:

Ah yes more petty reports 10 years after they happen. Glad context here doesnt matter as it hasnt anywhere else. My bad, ill just let kids RDM people loading in 🙂

You dont have to bully them. 

https://medal.tv/clips/3WPl3HGZvwOtK/eet2YBBbqSxN

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

Absolutely disgusting and unprofessional. You're suppose to represent the community and the staff team.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

1 minute ago, Luxxy said:

Im glad it doesnt matter any of the harassments or targeting. Just when people push you to this point. Have a nice night.

I will 100% agree to removal and a perma restriction if you haven't already quit

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

That doesn't mean you bully the kid to where he's almost in tears, dude...

What would you have done with YOU where the kid being bullied online by GROWN adults? I don't even know if I can even call you an adult by the way you acted. I have nothing against you but come on now.

• Like 1

Free From GL ❤️

I have not interacted with you ever, but this simply seems to add on more to the issue of unprofessionalism, and lack of care with your position. Reactions like this towards criticism should not be seen on members of staff as high ranking as you. This entire post will earn a big +1 from me.

Former Rear Admiral

~Forums Diplomat Message~

To reiterate please only leave + or - Supports on this topic. Also please refrain from mentioning things that are not relevant to the report.

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

+SUPPORT

Was gonna remain neutral until this happened. Literally, what the actual hell? The attitude towards the child? Let me say it here again, a kid, kids that we all know makes mistakes and are troublesome should not deserve this sort of yelling.

Honestly feel bad for the kid that he had to deal with something like this.  

I was also gonna stay neutral but this type of behavior is unacceptable in any way 

Ex-Ahome Cookie  Chicken Pot Pie is good

4 minutes ago, Luxxy said:

The fact that you talked to A KID LIKE THAT isn't right and you know it. Get real.

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

13 minutes ago, Dumb Bitch Syndrome said:

I was mixed on the whole situation regarding all this, with luxxy, noah, and all. But this has completely changed my entire views on all this.

This is not how a senior admin should be acting at all.

+Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+SUPPORT

You just don't treat someone like that, you just don't. That makes GamingLight look so unwelcoming, really sad seeing its coming from staff  

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

1 minute ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

Alright, I am sick of being fuckin' professional and polite. Are you incapable of basic human decency??? Is it so fucking hard? THIS IS GMOD! FUCKING GARRY'S MOD!
Do you have ANY FUCKING CLUE how GODDAMN PATHETIC it is to watch two grown ass adults harass and berate a child? Your fucking cell is a small room on a giant map YOU DONT FUCKING OWN. That is a fucking CHILD playing a goddamn VIDEO GAME. Fuck a goddamn removal, you two deserve a blacklist. Not only doing this in D block where others can hear and make a spectacle of it, but doing it so harshly? I have SEEN people rdm d class in their cells, I just go "hey man, cant be doing that. You can attack pretty much anybody else but d class, aight?" Its that simple. That sentence takes all of 10 seconds to say. How did this affect you? How? The kid is right, why are you so angry? You are two adults, how the FUCK IS A CHILD MORE MATURE THAN YOU?! TELL ME FUCKING HOW??????? 

You dont fucking belong on staff, you dont belong on scp-rp, you dont belong being around this community at all, I would hesitate to say you two should hold any form of power or anything of the sort anywhere, borderline to the point of being limited in social interaction at all. That experience will stick with that kid for ages, that shit does NOT go away. Did you forget being harassed as a child by players in a game? Did you ever forget that one time or that incident? He certainly won't, if I was him I would wave a banner to never come to the server or the community, I would be disgusted, and I certainly am right now.

Fuck both of you. You two are goddamn MONSTERS. 

I would also like to note how the person was a fucking level 14 so this was one of his first time speaking to anyone on this servers staff team 

• Like 1

+ Support

Luxxy was being Disrespectful to the Kid and didn't Remain Calm at all. 

The Staff Member Should be Punished by a removal from staff permantly. 

How did she also get Admin?

Edited by Donald Duck

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

+Support
Staff members are meant to deal with all situations in a calm and respectful manner no matter what the situation may be. The staff member in question failed to do so horribly, this is just awful behavior, especially from a Senior Admin.

• Like 1

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021