Bread's Epilogue (Resignation)

Bread

• Bread changed the title to Bread's Epilogue (Resignation)

bro we all crying right now

but where is my paragraph AND WHY AM I PUT WITH NANAFROST THIS IS BIASED

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+ SUPPORT

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY

• Laughing 1
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 2

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

o7

Just now, WantedIdeas said:

F

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

RIP Bread, hope it goes good for ya buddy!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Benslaki_II said:

bro we all crying right now

but where is my paragraph AND WHY AM I PUT WITH NANAFROST THIS IS BIASED

:*(

Wish you all the best Bread, from your best friend Rainbow.

Edited by Pog0

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind you've done so much for this server. I will never really understand why you decided to stay here as long as you did, but while you were here you always were trying to help. Peace out man, and may your future ventures be good.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

I cant believe that he is actually gone there will never been someone that can ever replace you Bread I hope that your life goes well.

And always remember you will never be forgotten and u will always be loved ❤️❤️❤️

Best regards Soul......

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Bread Im gonna be honest I never thought you were gonna resign and if the day ever were to come than GL wouldnbe shutting down as well. You trully are the most dedicated person Ive ever seen and Ive always held you to high reguards about that. I wish we talked more but whenever we talked you were always a pleasure to be around! I hope you come some day to help Nu7 if they ever need it!! Have a good one my friend!!!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

It's been one hell of a road for you bread, and I'm happy for you that you went through with this. So much time and effort you put here and it left such a huge impact. Thank you bread for everything you did buddy, now come and enjoy retirement like some of the OG cool kids 😎🙏

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

You have had such a huge impact on not only Nu7, but the entire server. I respect you so much for how much you have done for this server and to make it a more popular and fun place. Thank you for everything you have done for this community. Best regards ~ recon

Very well made video! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥