Buff Legendary Weapons - Accepted [Completed]

DooM Guy

What are you suggesting? - Buff the legendary weapons.

How would this change better the server? - These weapons are $100 and there worse then the other donator weapons. I know it's not meant to be OP but if your paying a $100 for it, it should at least be good. For a reference, the base damage on the bat is 120. The damage change will be just for the base, so this is excluding critz.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone with a legendary weapon.

Weapons:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golf Club
Same

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fubar
DMG: 55 ---> 125

(Please also buff the normal Fubar)

Machete
DMG: 60 ---> 75 (same as club)

Pickaxe
DMG: 55 ---> 120

Pan
DMG: 55 ---> 75

Skull Staff
DMG: 60 ---> 69 
Funne number

Edited by DooM Guy
  • Like 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Please buff the fubar, it is an absolute pain to use.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Please buff the fubar, it is an absolute pain to use.

I dont think you remember what the fubar used to be. I dont want to return to melee meta. -support 

Just ask @Fool

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

+Support

It is true, that in the description of the weapon it says that this weapon should not be op, but these weapons are useless I have never seen someone using the fubar or the pick.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

image.png.76db5a201018ef6a7f4778041fa83279.pngimage.png.9981660345af0e9ae68aa0031dd5beb8.pngimage.png.57efdba8a62ab200838010abba9f1a66.pngimage.png.cb8a93797dbbfc3d80befacc9f5e100b.png    - support this is not supposed to be a op weapon but for people who want to show support to the community

image.png.ed289ebe4f508496e61723e0a90cc40b.png

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+ Support

I see no reason not to, but if they aren't supposed to be buffed then that's that.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+ support

- I know the legendary weapons aren't meant to be OP or really good however currently they are just unusable on the server. 

- I feel the legendary weapons should at least be decent so i think a slight buff would be good.

-Support

-just because you donated shouldn't mean that the weapon should do more damage then a weapon someone got from not donating, these weapons are intended to be cosmetic.

-in my opinion D-Block needs a major rework when it comes to a lot of things, but if this was to pass it would only hurt it more.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

23 hours ago, Dang said:

+ support

- I know the legendary weapons aren't meant to be OP or really good however currently they are just unusable on the server. 

- I feel the legendary weapons should at least be decent so i think a slight buff would be good.

as a Person who uses the Gold Fubar quite a bit i support this since it hardly ever hits and when it does it hits like a Pillow 

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 2/20/2021 at 6:52 PM, frog said:

image.png.76db5a201018ef6a7f4778041fa83279.pngimage.png.9981660345af0e9ae68aa0031dd5beb8.pngimage.png.57efdba8a62ab200838010abba9f1a66.pngimage.png.cb8a93797dbbfc3d80befacc9f5e100b.png    - support this is not supposed to be a op weapon but for people who want to show support to the community

image.png.ed289ebe4f508496e61723e0a90cc40b.png

Yes! You buy the golden weapons as a sign of support, not for the combat ability of it. There are other donor weapons for that.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

-Support

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesnt the description explicitly state "These weapons aren't meant to be OP."

Come to think of it, any donor weapon's purpose is not to be OP but to show support to the community.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.