Jay global 48HR

icee jay

Cringe

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

You were by my side no matter what E11 went through, you were my brother in arms. Its sad to see you go.
We went through so many ups and downs in E11 and we made E11 a great branch, together.
E11 will miss you

o7 brother

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

I dunno what to say here really besides you are the man, man. You still owe me a couple of voyages on the seas, choom. Best believe I'll hold you too em' before you delta!

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Denied

Your resignation is not needed at the moment.

In all seriousness, this is sad to see you go man, ever since you hit the rank of Captain, you were the 2nd in command.  You would treat other E-11 as family. You were the one that got me into command and I'm grateful for that, you were also the one that made me realised that my past actions were horrible and I was a really bad example for E-11, and I have tried to change that. I always knew you would one day reach Commander, but I didn't expect you to resign that quickly. Anyway,  I hope to see you around sometimes, just keep in mind you will always have a spot for you in E-11.   

(Also he bullies me because im canadian ;_;)

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Barotrauma when bro😭

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

3 hours ago, icee jay said:

Colt/Orange/Enuz- you three lads are the best leadership team this server has keep it up boys

period, finally someone says it... but in all seriousness we will miss u dog..... lets hope E11 will be fine without you..

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

I always called you inactive but shit it sucks to see you go man.

Take care and hopefully the future holds something good for you.

For the final time:

"Jay inactive" 😢

We will miss you Jay

-Zero

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

4 hours ago, icee jay said:

J02/JOLT- SIR REPORTING FOR DUTY SIRR!!!!!

crying man ='(

you better keep snapping me >=(

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, icee jay said:

Skyfly- You were one my favorites I feel like I was mean to you but just know I saw the most in you

Resignation DENIED
You are such an inspiration to me and I'm sad to see you go. 😔

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

Everyone is making me cry now. ;-;
You have a bright future in front of you, go get it Jay!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Noooooo! Jay I'm glad to have gone up alongside you and I'm really happy to see that we made it! I hope you continue your life with success and I better see you around!

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

It was a pleasure working with you Jay, you were one hell of a guy and this comes to me as a surprise. May your legacy continue on bro, best of luck to your future.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Bread locked this topic