poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. should Soul get SNR MOD

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: SOUL

What is your steam name?: [GL] SOUL

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:159439430

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes I’ve done some Discord moderation and some minecraft stuff. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): January 2019

What date did you make your forums account?: January 12, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 24. 16 of those are from when I joined the community in 2019 when I was quite mingy. My last warn was 2 months ago and before that a month I have changed a lot when it comes to be mingy .  https://gyazo.com/040c1072fab44e0c514519de609ee3a2

Have you donated?: Yes. $500

What rank are you applying for?: Senior moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ?: You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: EST. But I play later And early in the morning.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Max holland | Zerg | Voxis | Frog | Derek | Magic | Nimo 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that I deserve Senior Moderator for many reasons. One of the biggest reasons I feel that I deserve Snr Mod is because of my activity. I am always in-game and I'm very active on staff, last week I had 152 sits the most out of anyone, the week before that 89. I try to always be respectful and try my best to help new players instead of just slapping them with a punishment. I try to guide the new players to read the rules and to be less mingy. I know that my warns may be off-putting to a lot of players, but over my time in Gaminglight and the staff team, I can say that I have matured a lot. When I first played here I was mingy I would constantly break rules but now I'm proud to say that I've changed and I try to use it as an example to prove that others can too. I understand Senior Moderator is a big promotion that holds a lot more responsibility's like being able to ban and just overall having to be a role model. I believe that I'm ready for Senior mod and deserve it because of great understanding of the Motd and Staff Guidelines and my overall activity. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would start off by tpjailing the person for 600 seconds then I would ask them why they did it if they started screaming I would try to calm them down if they don't stop yelling  I would gag them .  I would ask the other person for their side off the story while I checked logs. Depending on how many people they killed I would give them a formal warning and tell them to read the rules. if they killed a lot of people I would ban them and possibly get it extended depending on how bad it was.

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

41 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support
(Also put vote in if your +supporting or -)
Active

Mature

Respectful with my experience with soul

Overall i think he's ready for senior mod

You can come across as mingey/disrespectful at times, but I believe you are truly dedicated to the community 

+SUPPORT

Can be mingey, can be senseless from time to time BUT those are tiny fractions compared to the work and dedication that he puts in to be what he is now. He's a great staff member and I believe he should have the ability to prove himself as a senior moderator. 

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

36 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

Can be mingey, can be senseless from time to time BUT those are tiny fractions compared to the work and dedication that he puts in to be what he is now. He's a great staff member and I believe he should have the ability to prove himself as a senior moderator. 

• Head of Staff

+Support

Can be mingey sometimes but is overall a good staff member
Dedicated
Active
Been Mod for a while

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

59 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

3 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support
Active

Mature

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

1 hour ago, frog milk said:

+Support

Can be mingey sometimes but is overall a good staff member
Dedicated
Active
Been Mod for a while

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Manager
2 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

Honestly this guy is a great guy and deserves it. I also heard he as a ton of sits too.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

4 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support
Active

Mature

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

8 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

I agree! Good luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

17 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

18 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Leaving a 

+support 

Good app

For the 20ish minutes I have spent on PRP meeting soul was the better part 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG