• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: 

Lil Sixx

What is your steam name?: 

[GL] sixx ♚

What is your steam ID?:  

STEAM_0:1:60490775

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

Yes, over the past 7 years of me playing GMOD, I have been staff on over 100+ servers, and I will continue to serve the community as a staff member for another 100 more. I've been Staff Manager on a well-known server called EclipseRP, which was a DarkRP server that unfortunately has gone down for huge updates, but never really picked itself back up. I also have previous experience of being a staff member for the Gaminglight Community, as I was previously staff on the old MethRP server, back when that was around.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I have been involved with the Gaminglight community since I've started playing GMOD, which was back in 2013. Joining the Gaminglight SchoolRP server is what kicked off my journey on GMOD for me. Playing on that server was the reason I got so hooked onto GMOD.

What date did you make your forums account?

I created my account on July 11, 2016 originally for the MethRP server.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

I am currently a Silver.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

I am very proud to say that I have 0 warns throughout my entire time of playing on Gaminglight, I have always been one to study the Rules and Regulations of the server to ensure that I play the server as it was intended, and to ensure that I do not break of the rules.

Here is the link for the screenshot = https://i.gyazo.com/b0d6a40f803a985d8c9a7ce93fa8377d.png

Have you donated?

Yes, I have donated over $100+ to the server currently to the SCP-RP and PoliceRP servers, but I know in the past I've donated to previous servers such as the SchoolRP, MethRP, and StarwarsRP servers back when I was active on them.

What rank are you applying for?

I am applying for the rank of Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No, I am not a staff member on any other communities.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:

Yes, I dedicated an entire night to studying and reading the staff guidelines to ensure that I am ready and prepared for what's to come in the future.

Timezone:

I am located in the Eastern Timezone.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I have proven myself to be worthy of the position because of my prior experience as staff on the MethRP server. Whenever I would log onto the MethRP server to moderate everything, I absolutely enjoyed every second of being a staff member on there. There was not a dull moment when I was involved over there, and I miss the memories I used to make over there. I miss having the opportunity to ensure that everyone that logs onto the server has the most genuine experience when they join. When I was staff on the MethRP server, I worked tirelessly while on the staff team to ensure that everyone was treated fair and equally when it came to any situation ranging from staff situations, to any of the RP situations that would occur on the server. For the past 7 years that I have been involved with Gaminglight, I have not had a dull experience while being a part of it, and I feel that if I didn't come back to the staff team, that would be a regret that I would hold for years to come. Since I've been on the SCP-RP server, I have met so many new friends and characters that I enjoy being around, and I would love to have the opportunity to moderate the server for them. From prior knowledge, I know that the SCP-RP staff members are heavily involved in the actual RP side of the server, and I find that to be incredibly interesting, and I would love to be a part of that. I absolutely love playing on the server, and I want to have the opportunity to share my passion for the server with everyone else by ensuring that all of the players that come on to minge, or break rules are taken care of accordingly to ensure that the communities experience of the server is not tainted due to their negligence.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would approach this situation by bringing the person who made the report first, and I would get their side of the story in the beginning to get an idea of what I am going to be looking for with the situation. I would then check the logs to see if there is any evidence to back up what the reporter is saying; if there is evidence to back up their report, I would then bring the person being accused of Mass RDM and try to inform them of the situation that is currently unfolding, and try to get there side of the story to try to ensure that I am giving both parties proper treatment. Because they are constantly cursing me out, I would attempt to de-escalate the situation by trying to calm them down, and if they persist, I will follow up with a gag. Afterwards, I will inform the the person that is being reported their punishments for what they had done. I will then issue the warn for Mass RDM, and contact an Admin+ to inform them of the issue and have them issue the accused person their 5-Day ban.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application. It really means a lot to me that I have been provided the opportunity to return to the Gaminglight Staff Team.

- Lil Sixx 

• Like 1

Massive +support

Was admin on MethRP

-PD low CMD

-Trusted member of E-11

-very nice to others

-easy to talk to

-responsible

• Thanks 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+ support

+This man takes his stuff very seriously and is very trust worthy

+ no warns

+ very easy to talk to

+ trustworthy

+ well informed on rules

+ best sixx

I wish you luck with your application

• Thanks 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+Supports

Mans Active as E-11. Friendly Guy and sure as hell has responsiblity to be a Staff Member. 

+Staff Expirenced and a Imposter of Sixx

• Thanks 1

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

7 minutes ago, Crystal said:

+Supports

Mans Active as E-11. Friendly Guy and sure as hell has responsiblity to be a Staff Member. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

2 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +support

Was admin on MethRP

-PD low CMD

-Trusted member of E-11

-very nice to others

-easy to talk to

-responsible

Lil Sixx still stinky but +support 

• Thanks 1

Free From GL ❤️

+/- support
I know you are a cool guy and nice to be around I just think you are to new
to the server with 1 week and you need a bit more time to learn the rules.

• Thanks 1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

+
Large app
chill guy
Staff experience

-
Can be mingy sometimes
Doesn't follow orders  
SOMETIMES
New to the server [1 Week]
+/- Support

Never training you for nu7 again ever and ever 

Edited by Not Niro
  • Thanks 1

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

3 hours ago, Crystal said:

+Supports

2 Sits a month gang 0_0

Edited by Sixx
  • Thanks 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

I think he will take more than 2 sits a month @Sixxlol

The better sixx

Amazingly loyal, does an amazing job. One of my better men in E11. Knows the rules and leaves no stones unturned in any of his endeavours.

Good and detailed application 

I hope to see you onboard the staff team if this get accepted!

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

13 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +support

Was admin on MethRP

-PD low CMD

-Trusted member of E-11

-very nice to others

-easy to talk to

-responsible

This is one of the best staff aps I have seen

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

16 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +support

Was admin on MethRP

-PD low CMD

-Trusted member of E-11

-very nice to others

-easy to talk to

-responsible

13 hours ago, General bacon said:

+/- support
I know you are a cool guy and nice to be around I just think you are to new
to the server with 1 week and you need a bit more time to learn the rules.

I believe that I had gotten accepted when I have a week on the server.  AS long as you're active, follow the rules and have a good basis on what to do and what not to do you should be fine. 
+Support for me

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

No GUYS HE IS THE IMPOSTER DONT GIVE HIM ADMIN 

jk

+support look above for reasons 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

Super chill guy, but he can clearly handle responsibility. Needs to take a shower tho smh

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 10/26/2020 at 8:41 PM, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

+ support

+ no warns

+ very easy to talk to

+ trustworthy

+ well informed on rules

+ best sixx

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

On 10/26/2020 at 8:41 PM, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

+ support

+ no warns

+ very easy to talk to

+ trustworthy

+ well informed on rules

+ best sixx

• Heart-Eyes 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 10/26/2020 at 7:41 PM, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

+ support

+ no warns

+ very easy to talk to

+ trustworthy

+ well informed on rules

+ best sixx

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 10/26/2020 at 6:20 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +support

Was admin on MethRP

-PD low CMD

-Trusted member of E-11

-very nice to others

-easy to talk to

-responsible

Good luck Sixx, You need to talk to me some more, lol.