SCP's should be allowed to enter Research bunks - Denied

Tomato

9 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

Yes lets allow spawn camping, sounds great

-Support

I understand you want people to close bunks door, however it seems very unneeded and would be extremely annoying. Also only Research Bunks? Why would we get all the Scps to cause chaos in our bunks only?

Also another thing, say if a Researcher does come out of bunks and is about to close the door, there is a delay between the timing when you can open & close, so the Scp can just kill the Researcher and enter. Its far easier to just punish those researchers who dont close it instead of let Scps do the punishing.

Edited by Squash
  • Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

11 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

Yes lets allow spawn camping, sounds great

How to kill branches and over load staff with sits 101

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Yeah, then lets also let research have micros on spawn to defend themselves with

- SUPPORT

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

5 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

I understand you want people to close bunks door, however it seems very unneeded and would be extremely annoying. Also only Research Bunks? Why would we get all the Scps to cause chaos in our bunks only?

Also another thing, say if a Researcher does come out of bunks and is about to close the door, there is a delay between the timing when you can open & close, so the Scp can just kill the Researcher and enter. Its far easier to just punish those researchers who dont close it instead of let Scps do the punishing.

Free From GL ❤️

-Support

I cant tell if this is a joke or not, what?

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I understand you want people to close bunk doors but this ain’t it chief

10 hours ago, Dect said:

How to kill branches and over load staff with sits 101

Idk if this suggestion is serious or not

-Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

12 hours ago, Scoron said:

Just make an scp that comes and kills people that leave the bunk doors open and remove it from the server when its not a problem anymore.

Name it The Door Man

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Just learn to close your doors if they dont close doors get of the mad at them

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

-Support

mm yes a good way for minges to MassRDM

just leave the bunks door open and wait for an SCP to kill everyone expect you because you already ran out and hid somewhere during a defcon 2 (Where most researchers are gonna be at bunks).

Also Better way of dealing with it is Door PT or a strike.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

#RDMFest

But seriously, I like the idea but as Wanted just said it could lead to a mass RDM from minges. Door PT and strike sounds better to me.

-Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

-Support

Wha.. wha.. what? How would this in anyway improve anything? Just like others have said, its MRDM. The only reason you have for why this should be implemented is "people would close the bunks doors then." Most branches just close the door if its open or give a verbal to the person who didn't close it. You are research command and can punish those who don't close the door if you so choose.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

9 hours ago, Dragin said:

Tomato, this is very disappointing and laughable for a person whom has just got promoted to KCM. In Fact this is so immature and a show your to lazy to try to make a difference that it would not be surprising if a punishment is being thought of because of this. You are basically saying ok if people don't want to close the door and make a most likely accidental mistake everyone who's research gets to die until MTF are able to subdue the SCP which if its 682 good fucking luck with that. After reading this, I hope you get a good talking to cause if you think this is a good thing to do for a punishment you are going to need a very nice wake up call,  this is a terrible representation of leadership in research you are giving off. 

First Off. Don't Be Saying to People. "Ah Yes this is Very Disappointing Suggestion." Dude. He trying to find a way to improve his branch. This is the first step on a idea you have to do by Improving it what needs to be changed.

Anyways. -Support

I Understand that you want researchers to close bunks doors. But i wouldn't say this would be the way to do it. I feel it would negative impact towards the branch. Just give them a PT or a Strike if they constantly started leaving it open. I would recommend just for future ideas  to be a little more careful and think the mindset of what would happen if it were to be implemented.

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1