Dont be a dick Rule - Denied

Normal_Bagel

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting that braking Maintenances trash bag(s) a warnable offence 

How would this change better the server? - Right now there is nothing stopping anyone from breaking maintenance's trash bags. 5 Time's I was bringing by bag to the incinerator when an MTF or GenSec shot it and destroyed it. This change would make it so maintenance would have more fun Transporting their bags without the fear of them getting destroyed

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  If I HAD to think of a reason maybe a smidge more lag? but nothing really

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Maintenance 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Yea thats just straightup annoying/harrasing Maintenance Personnel, which is already not allowed.

If i see anyone doing it, or get sent any evidence of it the person doing it can expect to be recieving a strike/DNP.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

-support

this is a in-game issue not a staff issue :v

10 minutes ago, BadAim said:

IDK about making it a warnable offense man, that’d just clutter the MOTD IMO. Just report it to command.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

5 hours ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

-support

this is a in-game issue not a staff issue :v

3 hours ago, BadAim said:

IDK about making it a warnable offense man, that’d just clutter the MOTD IMO. Just report it to command.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I like your initiative Bagel but like others have said, this is better reported to their command or to Maintenance command to pass along. With evidence of course. We can get it talked about in their meetings or announced to their branch if it becomes a rampant issue.

Just now, Sparkle said:

I like your initiative Bagel but like others have said, this is better reported to their command or to Maintenance command to pass along. With evidence of course. We can get it talked about in their meetings or announced to their branch if it becomes a rampant issue.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-Support

Ingame issue, i dont believe it should hold a warnable offense, Alot of people destroy trash if its left alone for 10+ mins 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

Sorry but what is the command going to do? remove their whitelist? blacklist them and then what they will come back as 1048 and stab it lol or go as the dog and bite it or play a gensec and shot it or any other job  or use his perm melee to destroy stuff so for real command can't do anything

8 minutes ago, Tweety said:

Sorry but what is the command going to do?

There going to punish the person who did it...not that hard to get. It's just a dick move to do so, also this can hurt branch relations possibly if this continues and their command do nothing about it. So yea a demotion, DNP, or strike, as long as they get some form of punishment as incentive not to continue so this doesn't continue.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

9 minutes ago, Tweety said:

Sorry but what is the command going to do? remove their whitelist? blacklist them and then what they will come back as 1048 and stab it lol or go as the dog and bite it or play a gensec and shot it or any other job  or use his perm melee to destroy stuff so for real command can't do anything

That’s an extremist line of thinking, and if someone is willing to go that far they’re a serious troll, so they’d probably get in trouble with the staff team before they reached that point. 

1 hour ago, Tweety said:

If it went that far to where they are dedicated to ruining the persons  day then that’s just pure harassment and staff would get involved.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Rule is being added to the SOP. As a maintenance command, anyone who steals or breaks trash in maintenance will be striked. I hope the other branches follow.

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

-Support

I don’t feel this is unnecessary as it just makes it hard to moderate such issues from a staff perspective. 
It should really be dealt as an in RP thing

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Hello Bagel,

This would be pretty much the definition of trolling and toxic behavior and I wouldn't say its not a staff issue but it is more readily handled by command of the branches. I would support it being a staff level issue as this is literally toxic behavior but the best way to handle it would be to get evidence of it happening and report it directly to the command of the branches. Anyone doing this nonsense most certainly is getting instant strikes or potential demotions depending on who's doing it.

Because of the reasons above, this gets a +/- support, this is toxicity and it could easily be made a staff level issue but its more readily handled by command with evidence.

+Support in the sense that some form of punishment should be given, cause yea, this is massive dick move. Reminds me of every single time I placed down a set of SLAMs at a chokepoint to prevent CI's movements and instead MTF shoot all the SLAMs just so they can move right through. Same kind of deal, very annoying and shows lack of respect for the smaller branches/jobs.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 10/24/2020 at 8:27 PM, Dect said:

Now that I think about it more

-Support
This is an in game issue 

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

On 10/25/2020 at 6:26 PM, Matricies said:

Hello Bagel,

This would be pretty much the definition of trolling and toxic behavior and I wouldn't say its not a staff issue but it is more readily handled by command of the branches. I would support it being a staff level issue as this is literally toxic behavior but the best way to handle it would be to get evidence of it happening and report it directly to the command of the branches. Anyone doing this nonsense most certainly is getting instant strikes or potential demotions depending on who's doing it.

Because of the reasons above, this gets a +/- support, this is toxicity and it could easily be made a staff level issue but its more readily handled by command with evidence.

Ok so I have seen people saying this is a issue for command or this is an ingame issue but the fact of the matter is a. it’s a big part of maintenance and breaking there trash bags kinda robs them of money they could have made and b. What about D class what about command that doesn’t know about this it should be in the MOTD too deal with those issues as if it becomes a bigger issue maintenance is gonna become less fun and people are gonna hop on it less

On 10/25/2020 at 11:37 PM, Gunther said:

+Support in the sense that some form of punishment should be given, cause yea, this is massive dick move. Reminds me of every single time I placed down a set of SLAMs at a chokepoint to prevent CI's movements and instead MTF shoot all the SLAMs just so they can move right through. Same kind of deal, very annoying and shows lack of respect for the smaller branches/jobs.