Inaccurate's Global Resignation

[GL] Inaccurate

Damn dude, Sad to see you go, You were overall a really chill dude 

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

I'll miss you innacurate, have a good life man!

• Gaminglight Love 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Wait wut.;-;

Edited by Dragin
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Broooo noooooooo

Nah for real tho gonna miss you man, you were a great person to know on the server and I always appreciated the helpful insights you had into things going on behind the scenes. You were a great member of SA and did a lot for the server! Definitely better see you visit us again, you're always welcome back. 🍻

Edited by CanOBeanz
  • Gaminglight Love 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Better come back and fuck up gensec on spy with me 😭

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 minute ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Better come back and fuck up gensec on spy with me 😭

I will sexy, don't worry

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Just now, [GL] Inaccurate said:

I will sexy, don't worry

gotta make em fear the name 😭

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

I’m gonna miss seeing you on the server, Inacc. You were a great guy and you achieved great things on the server. HMU to play TF2 again, I’ll carry the entire team. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

13 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

I’m gonna miss seeing you on the server, Inacc. You were a great guy and you achieved great things on the server. HMU to play TF2 again, I’ll carry the entire team. 

^^ 

But I'll carry the team and destroy Creamey 🙂 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 hour ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Phill: You are a furry, everyone knows.

First of all, thats a lie.

Inac, it's been a pleasure with you since we first met, i do hope that you'll return at some point.
While we were always competing for positions ever since Beanz got promoted to DoURS, i liked how we were still able to always  have fun with eachother, I'll see you around right?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

Broooo noooooooo

Nah for real tho gonna miss you man, you were a great person to know on the server and I always appreciated the helpful insights you had into things going on behind the scenes. You were a great member of SA and did a lot for the server! Definitely better see you visit us again, you're always welcome back. 🍻

😞

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

• Bread locked this topic