Jack Crest Retires

Meridian

Rip ;-;, Man you were a great Security CMD. here your boot by the way. *throws boot*

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

DENIED

Reason: My feelings

Come back please crust I want you bak 😞😞  😞 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

The big sad :< I’ll miss you British man, thanks for being an epic DHFTO and HFTO, and an amazing member of command. I didn’t talk much to you, but I did appreciate the work you put in. I hope your future is in your favor. 

|Retired Security CPT||Mr. Golf||Retired Maintenance OSPV||MTF E11 Directorate "V" ||Retired Omi-9 SSGT||Nu7 MSGT||Retired E-11 CPT||Retired D5 1LT||Ex-Senior Coldsilver|

One of the most amazing command members gone form GenSec, stay in touch and I hope you come back one day man!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Crest you've been denied retirement bro😭😭

But it all seriousness, you've been an amazing friend and HFTO.. an amazing person and I'll miss seeing you. I hope where every the road leads it takes you to a good path.. you about it make me cry..

Edited by xX_Assassin_Xx

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

See ya around dude. Your a great friend and a great person and it was a pleasure having you in GenSec. Try to visit sometime and keep in touch!

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

26 minutes ago, Meridian said:

CI LT Jack - Despite the recent falling out with the other Jacks I still think you're a nice guy, it's truly a shame the Foundation vs CI mentality makes such an impact even in out of rp moments, I hope you go far in CI.

damn bro making me cry ='(
but seriously i'll see you around man, you were one of the realest security i know, and im really going to miss you. good luck in life!
(also im second most important <3)

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Bruh, why do you leave. I remember when you get on at night, only time I would be active in security.

I miss u men  

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

35 minutes ago, Crystal said:

Rip ;-;, Man you were a great Security CMD. here your boot by the way. *throws boot*

Do you know how hard it is to take on hordes of Dclass with a boot missing?

• Sad 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

45 minutes ago, Meridian said:

KCM Jack - We never actually spoke a huge amount but you're always fun to interact with game t'was fun being a Jack with you.

ur cutie

bro funny british man wit his solid voice and gensec boys hit hard sometimes tho 😳

• Like 1

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

Hey man, we rocked the stage for quite some time. Wish you nothing but the best. Thank you.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

British Luigi ballin 

image0-2.gif

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Sinnik locked this topic