20 members have voted

1. 1. Am I Ready For A Second Chance?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Kilo

What is your steam name?:  [GL] TG_Kilo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:168887765

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I used to be a moderator on DDG Prison RP many years ago, an Admin on an Unturned Military RP server, and a moderator on this server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 2019

What date did you make your forums account? June 12 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4 image0.png

Have you donated? Yes I have.

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial-Mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes I have.

Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve a position on the staff team as a T-Mod because I have come a long way from my past. I’d like to apologize because when I was under the alias of “Waffle”, I was an incompetent staff member and did not do my job correctly in some aspects. I wish to beg for a second chance at becoming a staff member as I have grown a lot as person since my restriction 6 months ago and I know better in terms of responsibility. I have gained the necessary skills and knowledge to do my tasks correctly. I have gained a decent reputation over the months and have had much fewer negative encounters than I used to have before and my minging has toned down quite a lot. I have grown to be much more kind and considerate of myself and others. I wish for that second chance at staffing on this server because I really enjoy helping others, and applying for T-Mod will help me express it. I enjoy this community a lot for giving me an amazing experience and making some new friends along the way. I have even earned the privilege of calling myself a Major of the MTF branch Omicron-9. If I am chosen as a T-Mod for this server, I will express the necessary qualities that I have failed the prove the first time. I understand that I have gotten a couple warns since then but I swear that I have learned from my mistakes and will try to avoid any more in the present and near future as everyone slips up every now and then.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly I’ll teleport the sit caller to the staff room and listen in on their situation and what the Mass RDM suspect was doing. I’ll ask them for any evidence such as video proof, etc if they have any (In this scenario I’m going to pretend they had a video). Once I have all the information I need, I’ll return the sit caller and then teleport the Mass RDM suspect. I’ll teleport them and inform them that “they are being reported for Mass RDM, and there is video proof of it. I’d like to hear your side of the story to make the correct verdict”. If they decide to use profanities directly at me, I’ll take note of it as Staff Diss and add it onto their warn later. I’ll ask them to stop politely and if they don’t, I’ll gag/mute them. I’ll then review combat logs to see who was the main instigator, etc. I’ll then review both the logs and the evidence the sit caller gave me and request an admin to ban them for “Staff Diss | Mass RDM x(However many people they mass RDMed”.

Thank you for reading my application and considering my second chance at this line of work.

Edited by TG_Kilo
Misspelled “warn”
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

Not to be disrespectful but aren't you blacklisted from staff?

+Support

Honestly you have changed a lot since you were removed from staff and I truly believe you could make an amazing T-Mod. Your active, dedicated to the server, and made a well written staff app! I hope you get!

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Sixx said:

Rang said it expired a month ago and removed that teamspeak tag 

Edited by TG_Kilo

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

24 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Honestly you have changed a lot since you were removed from staff and I truly believe you could make an amazing T-Mod. Your active, dedicated to the server, and made a well written staff app! I hope you get!

+Support

Great guy

Responsible

nice

calm

What more can I say?

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

34 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+Support

One thing. I took your waffle

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

36 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+Support

osu! achiever? I don't know

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Honestly you have changed a lot since you were removed from staff and I truly believe you could make an amazing T-Mod. Your active, dedicated to the server, and made a well written staff app! I hope you get it!

I have mentored Kilo during my time in Omi9 and he has come a long way. He has consistently shown that your opinion on someone can change in the blink of an eye. 
He has matured and learned to take responsibility for not only his actions but of his branch.

He is willing to make the tough decisions and is willing to do whatever it takes to get something done.

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

3 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

+support 

-After 6 months you have improved a lot.  I believe in you being a great staff member on this server once again and I give you my support on that.   Another thing that you improve is that, you are very more mature and more trustworthy in this server in the last 6 months (hope you become high cmmd :3).  In my opinion there should be no reason to have this -support or denied.  All I can say is good luck.

Edited by Evil

5 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Also is lookin fiiiiiiine.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

11 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

16 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

20 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 9/27/2020 at 5:58 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

Great guy

Responsible

nice

calm

What more can I say?

On 9/27/2020 at 5:33 PM, Sixx said:

+Support

eh yeah + support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support 

I also took your waffle

nice

active

but your stinky 

MASS- SUPPORT

SIKE

mass+ support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 9/27/2020 at 8:33 PM, Sixx said:

+Support

I didnt know you to well on prp but you seemed cool

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 9/30/2020 at 3:12 PM, Starstep said:

+Support
Certainly ready for another shot of staffing. Very enthusiastic of achieving this position; surely will perform well.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support from me. 

I've watched Kilo's work from afar and seen how much he has been able to handle a branch. His constant, annoying pings and activity, as well as a good change in attitude compared to his first few months on the server, shows a lot of earned potential. I think he deserves another shot damn. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 9/30/2020 at 2:12 PM, Starstep said:

+Support
Certainly ready for another shot of staffing. Very enthusiastic of achieving this position; surely will perform well.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 9/27/2020 at 8:33 PM, Sixx said:

+Support

Yes +support 

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007