Tomato's Retirement

Tomato

no

come bak

plz

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Man you were the best man sad to see you go ,good luck man, thanks for makeing my place in Cmd Possible you are the best  

GOOD BYE MAN YOU ARE THE BEST

Edited by jmgstartan618

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

bye even tho I never really got to see or talk too you

Never said a thing about me pfp

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar

You were a good research command, have a good one man! 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Ur retirement made me cry hope u come back one day
U did most of the amazin stuff and u were good Command 

So good luck of site potato da tomato come back on site, maybe as Ethics committee?  well Good luck Ill never forget u

Meanwhile well Ill be using ur femur breaker on Peopl who left bunks open Thanks for all of ur masstests,fightclubs etc 

Edited by Wheatley the moron

Men, who will yell at people now for keeping doors open. 

Good Foundation Doctor right here though, wish the best for you in the near future

adios.jpg

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• Bread locked this topic