Phil's Community wide Resignation

Phil

firstly, this is in part of me regressing on my mental health and losing all interests in alot of things over the last 2 months its felt like more of a chore than anything to get up early in the mornings to be on for meetings and active on the server which is in no way the fault of the depts just silly timezone differences and the stresses of being in high command of 2 dept, a staff member and also a management member for UMC, it has been great playing with all of you guys.

I'm keeping this short and sweet but you might see me on here and there and i wont be doing a lonng list of people i'd like to mention or anything cos theres too many with too many Im fond of, yall have been great thank yall for the good and the bad.

this is FBI DCOS, HRT Commander and UMC LVL 7 Phil signing off

• Sad 1

That bald Aussie Guy

• Head of Staff

Phil, one of my original homies on the server 😞 ill miss you bro. keep in touch. something something ribbit

love you ❤️

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

DENIED

Phil you have been the biggest homie one could ever ask for.  Good Luck in your future endeavors

• Gaminglight Love 2

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss