Gensec CC NLR - Denied

Propane

What you want to see? - Gensec CC NLR boosted to 3 minutes 

Why should we add it? - they are basically MTF CC's which spawn in LCZ with a 2 minute NLR

What are the advantages of having this? - Balance

Who is it mainly for? - Non-foundation

Links to any content - N/A

17 hours ago, Bionicle said:

+support, gensec doesnt need to rely on CCs to hold d block. this makes sense balance wise.

Pretty sure they don't. There's only two CC's and you won't see more than 2 on at the same time. -/+Support due to not knowing if Gensec has been struggling or not.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

I don't think what are essentially MTF CC's should get 2 minute NLR because they fight d-class as a priority

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+support, 

Sick of people on gensec ccs having 2 min NLR and running around like they're mtf. 

edit:

because security classes can die fast your saying that the strongest above average classes should have the same nlr as them? no.

They can survive longer therefore they should be out of action longer when they die.

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+Support, making a GenSec CC right now is effectively making an MTF job that spawns in LCZ and  has a 2 min NLR, both of which are major buffs for no extra cost, and thats odd to me.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support

Gensec CC's need to follow the SOP still so they shouldn't be like "MTF" so if you see one doing MTF stuff please make a report to HCMD or SMT

Edit:

Without gensec CC's d block can fall pretty easily.

Edit 2:

A couple of guns can easily kill a 200/200 CC that d class have.

CZ can kill a 200/200 in one clip "The CZ clip size is 13 bullets"

The Falcon can kill a non-cc within seconds

The Dual Berettas can kill a non-cc within seconds

The Deagle can kill a non-cc pretty quickly

And don't forget a few d class CC's have SMG's and smokes

Gensec numbers have been low for weeks "It is getting better" and we just lost a lot of members like all of HCMD and two CMD members so gensec isn't doing good right now.

Once gensec is passed it's "dark time" I will +Support

Edited by MiniLeopard
  • Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

27 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

Gensec CC's need to follow the SOP still so they shouldn't be like "MTF" so if you see one doing MTF stuff please make a report to HCMD or SMT

Edit:

Without gensec CC's d block can fall pretty easily.

Edit 2:

Gensec numbers have been low for weeks "It is getting better" and we just lost a lot of members like all of HCMD and two CMD members so gensec isn't doing good right now.

Once gensec is passed it's "dark time" I will +Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

1 hour ago, MiniLeopard said:

Did you test these using a d class standing still, or moving, because I don't think that these stats are accurate when tested in an actual d block riot.

7 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Support, making a GenSec CC right now is effectively making an MTF job that spawns in LCZ and  has a 2 min NLR, both of which are major buffs for no extra cost, and thats odd to me.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

12 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support

I don't think what are essentially MTF CC's should get 2 minute NLR because they fight d-class as a priority

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

Changing my -/+ to a -Support.

The reason all Gensec, including CCs, having a 2 minute NLR is because they constantly deal with enemies and constantly take damage, unlike MTF who most of the time are out of combat, until an SCP breaches, or CI raids. MTF may only deal with anywhere from 1-10 enemies at a one given time, depending on the enemy. Gensec deal with 1-? enemies at any given time, because D-Class are unpredictable, some may rush, some might wait, and some might hit with 20 men and women. Yea, the Gensec CC's are built like MTF but that's cause they're CC's, that's what P2W does for you, it gives you the possibility of having a stronger class, same as Reznov or whoever. 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

For reason stated above and I feel like D-Class have been really getting nerfed so I think this is a good compromise.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

You don't need gensec CC's to kill a couple of D-Class, they should be able to hold D-Block by themselves. One time me and 3 other D-Class were stuck in the armory, and gensec needed to bring in 3 CC's just to kill us. The shouldn't rely on CC's to do all the work for them.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

On 6/7/2020 at 5:22 AM, Falxen said:

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer

+Support

Why should gensec CC's with 200hp 200armor have the same nlr as regular gensec... Especially with all the gensec updates and the knife nerf.

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

-support Gensec, unlike non foundation. Is always fighting enemies, dclass are always rioting and they are always dealing with them. All because you got killed by a gensec cc who has a minute less nlr, doesn't give you a good reason to try and lower their nlr. There are 3 gensec ccs, and only one of them is active an has members. They have to deal with both dclass and ci, and when CI invade, dclass get out. Making the threat huge for them. There are literally such a miniscule about of active gensec that have a cc. Even then, jugg only has a bit less health and armor than them, and heavy only a tiny bit more than that. This is pointless and just nitpicking because a couple gensec ccs happened to be on and caused an issue for your squad. All three gensec ccs are command only, and now we dont have any of the command that used to own them online since they all resigned. Give gensec a break once and a while.

• Like 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

4 minutes ago, APE said:

-support Gensec, unlike non foundation. Is always fighting enemies, dclass are always rioting and they are always dealing with them. All because you got killed by a gensec cc who has a minute less nlr, doesn't give you a good reason to try and lower their nlr. There are 3 gensec ccs, and only one of them is active an has members. They have to deal with both dclass and ci, and when CI invade, dclass get out. Making the threat huge for them. There are literally such a miniscule about of active gensec that have a cc. Even then, jugg only has a bit less health and armor than them, and heavy only a tiny bit more than that. This is pointless and just nitpicking because a couple gensec ccs happened to be on and caused an issue for your squad. All three gensec ccs are command only, and now we dont have any of the command that used to own them online since they all resigned. Give gensec a break once and a while.

as a d-class main i can totally agree with this 

Emperor of D-Block

• 2 weeks later...