Nerf the knife - Accepted

Jack II

What you want to see? -  Nerfing the knife, either slow its hit speed down or nerf the damage

Why should we add it? - PVP is not the same anymore, being a juggernaught isnt the same anymore, being a  tank isnt fun. Its just being knifed in the back 4x and you are dead, there are no counter to d class anymore due to the range of this knife and how easily you can hit someone. It does 90 damage per second on a back stab, 35 in the front and thats its light attack.  It is just not fun anymore, i killed a coldsilver on my CC without any armor with just a knife. D block is a constant riot so riots arent even fun anymore, I liked it a lot better when hammers were the best melee weapon. But this new knife is just totally unfair.

What are the advantages of having this? - I feel like people don't wanna play a lot because of these knives, it completely ruins the pvp aspect of the server. I've seen CI use knives more than guns and that shows something.

Who is it mainly for? - the CSGO knives.

Links to any content - 

Guys, nobody wants to play security anymore since these knives came out, they’re impossible to play with, how do you stop a raging horde of d class every second when you have nlr and they dont

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+Support, the knife is a tad too powerfull.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 minutes ago, October said:

-support 

guys it’s too powerful! No it’s only powerful if you stand still and let them stab you. Use your gun, and if you’re referring to GENSEC they can use their numbers and choke points. 

49 minutes ago, Jack II said:

What you want to see? -  Nerfing the knife, either slow its hit speed down or nerf the damage

Why should we add it? - PVP is not the same anymore, being a juggernaught isnt the same anymore, being a  tank isnt fun. Its just being knifed in the back 4x and you are dead, there are no counter to d class anymore due to the range of this knife and how easily you can hit someone. It does 90 damage per second on a back stab, 35 in the front and thats its light attack.  It is just not fun anymore, i killed a coldsilver on my CC without any armor with just a knife. D block is a constant riot so riots arent even fun anymore, I liked it a lot better when hammers were the best melee weapon. But this new knife is just totally unfair.

What are the advantages of having this? - I feel like people don't wanna play a lot because of these knives, it completely ruins the pvp aspect of the server. I've seen CI use knives more than guns and that shows something.

Who is it mainly for? - the CSGO knives.

Links to any content - 

-SUPPORT

- The knives are well balanced and require skill to do full damage, and it is easy to prevent knives if you make sure you don't get stabbed in the back and you hit your shots.

- The knives also brings something fun to the server and a new meta, the only reason CI use them is because they are FUN. 

- The only reason there are large riots is because the knives are new meaning more people are going on D-class recently. 

On 4/26/2020 at 2:48 PM, BlueToxicTank said:

-SUPPORT

- The knives are well balanced and require skill to do full damage, and it is easy to prevent knives if you make sure you don't get stabbed in the back and you hit your shots.

- The knives also brings something fun to the server and a new meta, the only reason CI use them is because they are FUN. 

- The only reason there are large riots is because the knives are new meaning more people are going on D-class recently. 

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

11 minutes ago, Jack II said:

They dont require skill at all and its impossible to pump 15 bullets into a moving target in the 5 seconds u have before u die

Bro if you walk backwards and shoot you can kill them and if you jump and shoot you can kill them easy. It does take skill to use the weapon because you have to hit certain areas of a person to do good damage. That's just my opinion, also I really  won't want this new melee weapon to be unusable like all of the other melee weapons are.

Edited by BlueToxicTank

Lets not fight please. ^^^

+/-Support

+ The knifes are strong I have killed a CC (200/200) while he was running away while facing me

+ Security is like 60% new players so they don't have the best aim - server lag doesn't help 

- They where just added - wait a week or two

+/- Let people have there fun before anything happens

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

7 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

Lets not fight please. ^^^

+/-Support

+ The knifes are strong I have killed a CC (200/200) while he was running away while facing me

+ Security is like 60% new players so they don't have the best aim - server lag doesn't help 

- They where just added - wait a week or two

+/- Let people have there fun before anything happens

We are debating not fighting.

-Support

To be honest they aren't that powerful, guns have a better advantage over knives since we can easily be out-numbered and get gunned down before even reaching you.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support

Trust me guys - The knives are gonna get old fast. I'm already sick of them - Every time I've come to D Block it's a riot and Gensec are having a ton of trouble taking it back. 

The thing is that it's very easy to close the distance between a gesnec and a d class. If we have several D Class on the server, rioting is very very easy, especially with supplied guns.

D Class needs some kind of nerf or it's not gonna be fun for anyone. Gensec will just keep it on a permanent hands-up, and I wouldn't blame them for it. 

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

-support hay to say this my fellow jack but...This makes D-block more equal, if anything this can make security more exciting with a higher risk of death as well as other classes. The range is a bit broken and the damage is more than decent but again manageable. Also I don't think we really want another christmas hammer incident on our hands especially with the CSGO knives which are really cool.

●•۩۞۩[̲̅Ɠ̲̅є̲̅т̲̲̅̅۰̲̅я̲̲̅є̲̅̅к̲̅т̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅]۩۞۩•●

1 hour ago, starr said:

lmao never a dull moment in this civil war of forums  

lmao

also, why do i get a sense that this post is just someone complaining that they can't supplement a lower amount of skill in combat with a large health and armor pool
but putting that aside people forget that it's a melee weapon and that melee weapons should be dangerous at melee range

But meta changing weapon bad so I'm going to put a nerf suggestion due to my inability to adapt

-Support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

6 hours ago, October said:

-support 

guys it’s too powerful! No it’s only powerful if you stand still and let them stab you. Use your gun, and if you’re referring to GENSEC they can use their numbers and choke points. 

People, its not that simple. D-Class overpower us through numbers, no NLR, and these knives. These are OP, they can decimate a 200/200 CC in less than a couple seconds. You guys keep saying move back, bruh obviously we don't stand in one place, we obviously do move, but eventually there's no more room and they double or triple team you and kill you. Its hard to focus your attention on multiple targets, it would be the equivalent of 3 CI ganging an MTF. It really ticks me off when people who are not Gensec say these are not OP and are perfectly balanced. You don't deal with these D-Class like we do. Obviously if this were just like any other melee weapon we wouldn't have a problem but these knives have a broken range, a very fast hit rate, and does 60 damage per hit. And all the people here -Supporting are D-Class or MTF who can tank most of the damage. MTF have much higher HP/AR than our Enlisted, so when D-Class manage to wipe our lower ranks and its just NCO's and Command vs the 12 armed D-Class, its obviously much harder to kill them.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif