Increasing RCF/Riot control slots - Accepted

Matricies

What you want to see? - Increase RCF/Riot control slots to 10 ea

Why should we add it? - With the new influx of RCF/Riot control and security, 5 slots per job on these is not enough. We would like to increase it to 10 each

What are the advantages of having this? - Allows more people to be on these critical jobs.

Who is it mainly for? - GENSEC

Links to any content - None, is  job increase

HOS permission: https://gyazo.com/ce4162280717bfdfda8ba828f8cdfe34

-Support

10 Gensec with DBs is WAY to powerful

RCF with 10 slots is basically taking MTF's job, but if it was raised to 7 or 8 that's fine

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+/- support 

Matricies, I think 10 riot control is very excessive as D-Class would be blasted by 10 shotguns, and regarding RCF I believe that RCF would then and there be doing MTF's job. Perhaps upping RCF to 7-8 slots as inaccurate stated.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+Support

I'm completely biased here, but with the RCF portion we want to be able to allow more on the job because it would allow our Gensec to do more than just guarding D-Block, and with the recent influx of Gensec, we need people out of D-Block, because currently even with people stationed at Medbay, Armory, etc, we still are overstocked with Gensec in D-Block.

With the Riot Control, recently Reznovs and other D-Class CC's have been more active and with their CC timer reduced, we need more protection and out of all the jobs, RC is the best because it allows us to shoot down multiple targets at once.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support on increasing the slots on RCF. This doesn't take away from MTF in my mind as they shouldn't really be in LCZ/D Block which is where they normally are. The larger slots will allow Gensec to handle D Block appropriately without having MTF interfere.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

+/- support 

Matricies, I think 10 riot control is very excessive as D-Class would be blasted by 10 shotguns, and regarding RCF I believe that RCF would then and there be doing MTF's job. Perhaps upping RCF to 7-8 slots as inaccurate stated.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

22 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

10 Gensec with DBs is WAY to powerful

RCF with 10 slots is basically taking MTF's job, but if it was raised to 7 or 8 that's fine

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

On 2/2/2020 at 5:28 PM, Hoovy said:

+Support

I'm good with this as long as RCF are not in d block.

Won't RCF need to be in D Block to go back to bunks?!?

Oh yeah +Support on RCF but -Support to Riot Control

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:28 AM, Hoovy said:

+Support

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

maybe we stop increasing things but start buffing them? i had a double barrel deal 25 damage from fairly close range... its a double barrel that does less damage than a melee lets fix this instead!

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 2/2/2020 at 3:28 PM, Hoovy said:

+Support

True, we shouldn't be in d-block unless we are leaving, or we are trying to get security together to do patrols.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 2/7/2020 at 9:25 PM, Jakub said:

maybe we stop increasing things but start buffing them? i had a double barrel deal 25 damage from fairly close range... its a double barrel that does less damage than a melee lets fix this instead!

Weapon buff time?

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU