1. What is your in-game name?: Dogz
2. What is your steam name?: bdogz1
3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:73710632
4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have staffed on a few HL2RP servers, and have reached the rank of Super Admin on one of them.
5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late January.
6. What date did you make your forums account?: January 27th.
7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Admin/Gold
8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? None
9. Have you donated?: Yes
10. What rank are you applying for?: Senior Admin
11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: I am not.
12. Have you read the staff guidelines at
? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have
13. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):
Super Admin: Jeffe, Kade, and Rangiatea
Head Admin: Scoot
Head of Staff: Th3
15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that I should receive the rank of Senior Admin because I want to continue to help the server, and feel that I am ready to take on the extra responsibilities that come with being a Senior Admin. I try my hardest when handling sits to remain as unbiased as possible and always view people as innocent until proven guilty. I have tried my hardest to view people as innocent until proven guilty, and not just give people punishments based off of just one side of the story. I try to give people second chances before giving them a punishment such as a warn or a minge, since some people may have just made an honest mistake, and just need to be shown what they can and can’t do on this server. However, I have no problems in dishing out punishment to those who truly want to ruin the experience of others on this server, whether it be through RDM or racist or discriminatory comments.
16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: When I get a report that someone is Mass RDMing, I would bring them into the staff room and explain why they had been brought to the staff room and ask to explain their side of the story. Normally, while they explain their side of the story, I would check the combat logs to look for anyone they damaged or killed, and see if that would match up with their story. However, if all they did is decide to curse at me, I would give them a mute, and then explain that I am going to look through the combat logs that would show whether or not they had killed people. After checking the logs, I would unmute them one last time to see if they were finally willing to cooperate. If they just start cursing and disrespecting me again, I would again mute them, and then proceed to give them a warning for Staff Disrespect and Mass RDM (assuming there was clear evidence they killed a lot of people) as well as a minge for about 10000 seconds.