LCZ Containment Changes - Accepted

Slade

What you want to see? - 
-
A Lvl. 1 Keycard Scanner applied to the door of SCP-1162's containment chamber.

-Signage outside of SCP-1162's containment showing what it is.

-Next changing SCP-343's containment chamber and renaming it to Safe Class Containment Chamber.

-Finally instead of 173's old chamber being Foundation Bunks make it a Safe/Euclid Testing Chamber.

Why should we add it? - 
-SCP-1162 is constantly having to be closed from D-Class breaching and or CI entering the facility.

-The signage for 1162 is really for organization as literally every other personal containment chamber has a notice outside warning individual's what is contained inside.

-Obviously the change to 343's chamber is self explanatory as all of the Free Roam SCP's spawn in there not just 343.

-Lastly no one uses 173's chamber other then Researchers who are really just testing on 999 or any other Safe Class SCP.

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes LCZ a bit more easier to understand as with the way things are right now it might leave new players confused. Not to mention it just organizes everything.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

6 hours ago, Two_Six said:

+Support, Tho the signs are built into the map

Text screens can be removed. We never used it as dev bunks, I would love to see this used as a testing room but you could keep the props there. + Support from me.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support

Makes perfect and logical sense

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

On 8/30/2019 at 12:33 AM, Slade said:

-SCP-1162 is constantly having to be closed from D-Class breaching and or CI entering the facility.

Wym by this, do you mean removing a potential hiding spot from class d and CI?

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

1 hour ago, BadAimSam said:

Wym by this, do you mean removing a potential hiding spot from class d and CI?

I mean this as in lore 1162 is secured behind a lvl. 1 Keycard Scanner but here we just let anyone waltz in even though in rp it could be dangerous. So yeah the ooc answer was that but the in rp answer is that the SCP is Euclid and shouldn't be given to anyone below the given clearance (which in our case is CI and D-Class).

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

+Support
Reasons: The reasons he stated above.
Conclusion: This will help improve the map and fix some issues with people knowing locations.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

+Support to all the reasons above.

-/+ on the keypad being applied to 1162, due to the fact that 1162 is by far the most under-utilized SCP we have, and therefore, it doesn't make much sense to apply a keypad to a room no one uses.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2019 at 8:14 AM, Catsro said:

Text screens can be removed. We never used it as dev bunks, I would love to see this used as a testing room but you could keep the props there. + Support from me.

+SUPPORT

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 9/4/2019 at 2:41 PM, Gunther said:

+Support to all the reasons above.

-/+ on the keypad being applied to 1162, due to the fact that 1162 is by far the most under-utilized SCP we have, and therefore, it doesn't make much sense to apply a keypad to a room no one uses.

And I also feel like this is an attempt to make life as a class d even harder with less hiding spots 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif