1. What is your in-game name?: TwoSix
2. What is your steam name?: [GL] TwoSix
3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:168576963
4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: None
5. What date did you start playing on the community?: Late April
6. What date did you make your forums account?: May 5th
7. Current rank on server: Member
8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 0 warns
9. Have you donated?: No.
10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator
11. Are you staff on another community?: No.
12. Have you read the staff guidelines at
? You will be tested on it: Read and Understood.
13. Timezone: EST
14. Permission: None needed.
15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?:
I believe I deserve this rank because I have well over 2 weeks of play time on the server and have plenty of experience with the players and the MOTD. Being that many people know me, I believe that being a trial mod would be beneficial to the community because of my reputation. Also being a trial mod would help the server because I am on late at night when other staff may not be. Being apart of this community for this long, I have gained valuable experience in communication with others and handling problems they may have. On multiple occasions, I have managed or prevented situations that would result in a sit or possible warn. Every time I have gotten on the server, it has brought something to me. Being a Trial moderator would allow me to give back not only to the players, but the community as a whole.
16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
I would bring the person into a admin sit and attempt to communicate to them on why they were called in. If they do not calm down, I would advise them that if they do not explain themselves they would be warned. If they calm down, I would either verbally warn them or if they situation was serious enough, warn them. If they do not calm down, I would give a RDM warn and/or staff disrespect depending on what they were saying.