Quangasaurusrex

Staff report

Your In-Game Name: Monkeybags

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155903311

Staff member's In-Game Name: Supremechow

What did they do? Prop (car?) climb/surf/whatever you wanna call it

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fdzif1IJ-CpWdBZ-7ZhEPyBXZOXz_Fd6/view?usp=sharing

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? up to you

Says 'video can't be played 

A special person only few know

Ye the video doesn’t work 

+support 

Shows him abusing his physgun buy standing on his car and picking it up

@Jeff Junior download the video 

+support 

the video has clear evidence of the staff member abusing there physgun to prop surf 

This is more of a player report because it's not really to do with staff not doing their jobs properly. But, +Support because the evidence is clear.

spacer.png

+Support

He is using staff powers why not doing staff things. evidence is clear he cant use physgun as not as administration. 

2 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

This is more of a player report because it's not really to do with staff not doing their jobs properly. But, +Support because the evidence is clear.

1 hour ago, Dondi 2.0 said:

+Support

He is using staff powers why not doing staff things. evidence is clear he cant use physgun as not as administration. 

2 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

spacer.png

3 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+ Support

Clear abuse of admin powers.

This belongs in staff reports because only staff can phsygun your own car.

Clear evidence.

ImperialRP: Moderator, Eighth Brother, Former Starfighter ViceMarshall, PoliceRP: Former Senior Mod, PD Lieutenant, SRT SGT.

@SupremeChow Your response???

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

13 hours ago, Sion said:

+support 

Shows him abusing his physgun buy standing on his car and picking it up

@Jeff Junior download the video 

Posted (edited)

This is not staff abuse, that car wasn't mine since it was a custom class vehicle,  I spawned in a vehicle prop as you can see others were doing, I didn't mean to climb up that's why I was going back down, I was "driving" the prop anyone can do this with the weld trick that many others do, if you look in the parking lot everyone had spawned in prop vehicles and were "driving" them around but in reality moving the prop with physgun,  its not my car for more clarity there is no way a thief can spawn in a Pagani since its only a custom class car. At worst this was accidental prop surfing. @Kanny @Quangasaurusrex Also yobo was there too if you look closely in the vc. I was not abusing any staff powers because anyone can move props around with physgun. If you look at 0:03 or around there, there was a lag spike which flung me into the air. I had no intention of flying, I just wanted to have fun with the other players at the prop car show.

Edited by SupremeChow

Now you see.  The server has a anti prop spam sonyou have to freeze everything with physgun. And if you pick up props they become no collided. If you pick up cars they don't no collide. If it was a prop it still prop abuse then...

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Sion said:

Now you see.  The server has a anti prop spam sonyou have to freeze everything with physgun. And if you pick up props they become no collided. If you pick up cars they don't no collide. If it was a prop it still prop abuse then...

Sion if you look there was a 2x2 metal piece above the prop car that my physgun was attached to that was moving the car, not physgunning the car itself, I'm not sure how its prop abuse but to each their own definition 

Edited by SupremeChow

You cant stand on moving props. It makes it no collided. The prop would just no collide in it.

Even if there was a plate

ImperialRP: Moderator, Eighth Brother, Former Starfighter ViceMarshall, PoliceRP: Former Senior Mod, PD Lieutenant, SRT SGT.

Posted (edited)

-support on the Staff Report; should be a player report.

Let me explain why: there was a lag spike where he went higher up. He was not abusing his powers as staff, he was using a welded prop to Prop Surf, not an actual car..

Edited by Charlie

Charlie:

PoliceRP: Secret Service CoS, Deputy Dispatch Director, Ex-EMS CPT, Ex-FBI EAD, Ex-PD Lieutenant, Ex-Moderator (x2)

SCPRP: Ex-Security JFTO RCF 2LT

MilRP: US 2LT, Ex-USAF AFSOC CMSGT, Trial Moderator 

1 hour ago, SupremeChow said:

Sion if you look there was a 2x2 metal piece above the prop car that my physgun was attached to that was moving the car, not physgunning the car itself, I'm not sure how its prop abuse but to each their own definition 

Its prop surfing

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

5 hours ago, therealdredgen said:

+ Support

Clear abuse of admin powers.

This belongs in staff reports because only staff can phsygun your own car.

Clear evidence.

That's a prop car, you can see the keyboard he is grabbing, also I am just going to be neutral, I can see if he was just messing around, but he is staff and needs to represent better.

Ok, for starters. He was OFF DUTY which thus makes this a player report. 

Secondly, it has been said many of times in the past that prop surfing is not allowed, and in this case, it was a lag spike. I honestly think the prop cars should be removed for player use (if that's even possible) because they do cause a lot of issues. As for THIS particular issue, my stance is 

-SUPPORT

||| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 |||

20 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+ support for the prop surf, - Support for it being a staff report

- Support 

Wasn't on staff or staff related. You can even do it with your physgun..

Player report at the most. Not staff report.

State Colonel Yobo

9k.png