Hannah King False Warn

Armysecret

Your In-game: SM Armysecret 1A97, or Playing as Bloods at the time

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:82357798

The admin's name in-game: SRT MGST Hannah

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Dont know it

What warning did you receive: Player Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1705781154

Why do you think this warn was false:
1. Took her own sit and wasn't on the admin job at the time of the OOC Message
2. Even after she brought me I immediately apologized but was not givin a chance to explain and was quickly given a warn and teleported back. 
3. I have 0 warns and follow the rules well, Should have been a Verbal if she felt that was offensive.
4. I Wouldn't and won't make the same mistake again, especially if verbally warned not to do it again.

Any extra information:
Does not Cloak before taking sits. So shes kinda just flying around as the admin job in full view.
Specifically states in Staff Handbook not to take sits that your Involved with or Witnessed off duty, And to be cloak at all times.
Do not deal with your friends sits or an issue that you were involved or witnessed off duty. Any staff caught doing this will receive a strike or Removal from staff.
Cloak yourself, while on duty at all times (it looks better than a bunch of admins flying around).
Edited by Armysecret
Added Another Reason

-support

one you were very disrespectful  

2 you wanted to get an reaction out of me witch you did and didn't get the one you wanted 

3 i was the only staff member online 

4 i was  minding my own business and you typed this in ooc   [OOC] VIP+| Bloods: when hannah is a girl name but hes a guy :(  trying to start shit with me for no reason     

5 obviously  at this point  you were trying to harass me  

6  i am not just going to sit there and let you diss me i don't care who you are

7 You basically dissed me in front of my face for no reason what would you think what would happen 

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+/Support

Hannah shouldn't have taken their own sit and should have used player report or something

I trust Hannah to make good decisions and I feel this is a form of player diss using the chat log they pulled up.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Ill have to go with - support i was on the sever when this took place 

Typed  stuff in ooc  to     make her upset/mad 

disrespected  

meaning to   if he didn't  mean to he would have never said shit in the first place

Had to take there own sit legit was  the only staff member online 

If Hannah Gets punished for sticking sticking up for her self i will be really disappointed in the saff team 

16 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

+/Support

Hannah shouldn't have taken their own sit and should have used player report or something

I trust Hannah to make good decisions and I feel this is a form of player diss using the chat log they pulled up.

i mean what if you were in my shoes and you were minding your own business and having a good night until some one types in ooc  in public chat to start problems  with you  and try to get other people most likely to join in  and get bulled until  you got off?as a staff member i deiced i would end it there  I never cause issues with people, people always cause issues with me and i am tried of getting targeted  from people who don't even know me 

and if smt wishes to punish me i will take the punishment even  for standing up for my self 

To alleviate things, It was late at night, not many people were on. We were all having a good time i was even messing around with PD, and i made 1 joke to SRT Hannah ( Not Harassed ). We all make mistakes it happens. I agree with Nucleus that this should have been a Player Diss Form. This is clearly Biased Opinion, and I had no intention of targeting you ( Though you didn't give me the chance to tell you that, you are generalizing my actions as targeting when i thought I was joking around with a friend, i believe this was just a misunderstanding and could have been easily dealt with in the Staff Sit.)  I didn't realize that it would of offended you, I thought you would have remembered me from my previous times on the server, but gave me no time to explain my self before telporting me back.

6 hours ago, Hannah King said:

-support

2 you wanted to get an reaction out of me witch you did and didn't get the one you wanted 

4 i was  minding my own business and you typed this in ooc   [OOC] VIP+| Bloods: when hannah is a girl name but hes a guy :(  trying to start shit with me for no reason     

6  i am not just going to sit there and let you diss me i don't care who you are

7 You basically dissed me in front of my face for no reason what would you think what would happen 

+/- Support

Even if you were joking, I can see how anyone, not just Hannah, could take offence to this

8 hours ago, Armysecret said:

To alleviate things, It was late at night, not many people were on. We were all having a good time i was even messing around with PD, and i made 1 joke to SRT Hannah ( Not Harassed ). We all make mistakes it happens. I agree with Nucleus that this should have been a Player Diss Form. This is clearly Biased Opinion, and I had no intention of targeting you ( Though you didn't give me the chance to tell you that, you are generalizing my actions as targeting when i thought I was joking around with a friend, i believe this was just a misunderstanding and could have been easily dealt with in the Staff Sit.)  I didn't realize that it would of offended you, I thought you would have remembered me from my previous times on the server, but gave me no time to explain my self before telporting me back.

I was a bit heated and wasn't really right in the mind I did to you and told you were getting a warning for player diss and  did so and flyed off that my self was wrong to do I will +support this to get your warn removed, smt I know there will be a punishment for my actions yesterday and I will take any punishment you feel what's needed

Every one deserves  a fair sit  just like they are in court I'll take a demotion or a strike for going above the staff hand book

If Armysecret player diss Hannnah and she gets on staff to warn them that would be taking their own sit

However it would be player diss but she should have called staff to deal with it

The fact that she took her own sit should be a staff report

6 minutes ago, Smoke said:

If Armysecret player diss Hannnah and she gets on staff to warn them that would be taking their own sit

However it would be player diss but she should have called staff to deal with it

She stated that she was the only staff on at the time. (Which she should've been on duty anyway if that is the case) 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

16 hours ago, Hannah King said:

-support

6 hours ago, Hannah King said:

I was a bit heated and wasn't really right in the mind I did to you and told you were getting a warning for player diss and  did so and flyed off that my self was wrong to do I will +support this to get your warn removed, smt I know there will be a punishment for my actions yesterday and I will take any punishment you feel what's needed

Every one deserves  a fair sit  just like they are in court I'll take a demotion or a strike for going above the staff hand book

2 hours ago, Smoke said:

Read..  I told smt I'll take any punishment for my actions yesterday  I wasn't in the right head space

even. If it is removal of staff I did wrong now I got to live with what happens next

-support

Well yes Hannah should have done a player report instead of getting on staff when you're in Heat of the Moment like that you don't really think about that when you pissed off you don't really care you just want Justice I know from personal experience.

20 hours ago, Nucleus said:

+/Support

5 hours ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

Big - Support if she was the only staff on, Also army, An appeal isn't for apologizing, It's for proving your innocent which you're not.

The appeal isnt for me to apologize it's for the rules broken on the Staff Handbook that all staff verbally agree to obey. Should staff be able to break rules? Should we just let this go and look away because I like this Staff Member? That's questions you need to ask yourself. I prefer to let this be a win, win situation, Hannah wants my warn removed and I dont prefer her to be punished. 

1 hour ago, Armysecret said:

The appeal isnt for me to apologize it's for the rules broken on the Staff Handbook that all staff verbally agree to obey. Should staff be able to break rules? Should we just let this go and look away because I like this Staff Member? That's questions you need to ask yourself. I prefer to let this be a win, win situation, Hannah wants my warn removed and I dont prefer her to be punished. 

Agreed every one deserves a fair  sit 

On 4/7/2019 at 3:39 AM, Hannah King said:

-support

On 4/7/2019 at 10:15 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

Even if you were joking, I can see how anyone, not just Hannah, could take offence to this

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

2 hours ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

I may be wrong because i am not and haven't been staff but how else do you handle a situation when your the only staff on? Wouldn't she have to be the one to get involved then. 

At this point there's no need for me to continue this conversation after this post. I've been staff before and the solution to the issue has already been mentioned in above posts. ( Could of done a player report form or be on active duty ). 

Whenever SMT gets to this post, At this point both parties are in agreement and have found a solution. We both want the warn removed and I dont want Hannah in trouble. 

- P.S Thank you to Hannah you have forgiven me and I in return forgive you.

- Support

Although Hannah took her own sit, which she already states that she apologizes for that. However, what you said was not at all ok. Calling someone a guy when they are obviously a girl is offensive. Even though the warn was obtained from her taking her own sit, what you said was completely inappropriate. 

logan2.png

23 hours ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

Big - Support if she was the only staff on, Also army, An appeal isn't for apologizing, It's for proving your innocent which you're not.

5 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

Although Hannah took her own sit, which she already states that she apologizes for that. However, what you said was not at all ok. Calling someone a guy when they are obviously a girl is offensive. Even though the warn was obtained from her taking her own sit, what you said was completely inappropriate. 

• Rhenic locked this topic