$500 Salary For Staff

Tom Brown

What you want to see? -  A increase in salary for staff. If not $500 something more than $80.

Why should we add it? - It would give staff a little more incentive to get on(they should be on either way) but it would help us gain money a little as we are staff. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Happier staff, incentive for players to play good to become staff, staff isnt broke ?

Who is it mainly for? - Staff. Players as well as players.

Links to any content - 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

1 thing to say WHEN YOU ARE ON STAFF YOU ARE NOT RPING AND SHYALL NOT GET MORE MONEY FOR IT 

Just a little bonus for staff, I see some staff members on literally all day long. And if we are rp’ing we could be called on duty at anytime. Increasing the salary won’t make us staff millionaires but at least when we want to rp we can have some money to buy things.  Custom classes get a $500 salary. $500 was my suggestion but any increase would be great. I understand where you are coming from though! 

• Like 1

I think Staff should get $0 we are here to help the community and make it a better place for others to enjoy. If you're just applying for staff for the powers, ranks or even money then like leave seriously it shows that you don't wanna help the community. You need to know that the Staff Team is all about helping the community and keeping it clean... Like all seriousness this suggestion is pointless and not needed

-Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support
Any staff members who go Administration for the money is not doing it for the community
It is a Non-RP job so i don't see why it gets 80
All my other reasons are stated above

Also yesterday i was on duty 10 hours, I would be bloody rich if the salary was 500

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/23/2018 at 3:34 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

I think $500 is good because we do work pretty hard.

thats alot i mean thats how much custom classes get

i would say 150-200 would be go good ammount for staff

as if it was 500 they might go afk on staff to money farm

I GOT A IDEAR

$0 

staff is a non-roleplay job therefore you should not be payed for it.

Edited by Clement

9 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

I think Staff should get $0 we are here to help the community and make it a better place for others to enjoy. If you're just applying for staff for the powers, ranks or even money then like leave seriously it shows that you don't wanna help the community. You need to know that the Staff Team is all about helping the community and keeping it clean... Like all seriousness this suggestion is pointless and not needed

-Support

When someone responds like this that is how you know they care and enjoy helping people thank you munchies

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Fame locked this topic