Bryce's Trial Moderator Application

BrycE ?

Should i be given the opportunity to be on the staff team as Trial Moderator?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be given the opportunity to be on the staff team as Trial Moderator?

• Yes (Please provide reason)
    • No (Please provide reason)

1. What is your in-game name?: BrycE

2. What is your steam name?: ♡ BrycE ♡

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:187707301

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, Owned a minecraft factions server for a few months, Moderator on Team Fortress 2 Jail Break server, and lastly i was a Senior mod on an Awp only server on CSGO.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I believe i started playing roughly the midst of April 2018. 

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 2nd, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 16 ( A few have been accepted for removals, Currently waiting but the removal system is broken atm)

9. Have you donated?Yes, $70 USD

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Pacific Standard Time [PST]

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Gaminglight Police Roleplay is something I enjoy being a part of, and look forward to being even more apart and involved in, I believe i should have a chance to to experience and become apart of this staff team because of my dedication to the server and its community. For a start, I will be on duty when needed, even when its not needed, I will take peoples spots when they need to get offline or do anything of that sort with no questions asked. I believe I deserve this rank because I’m an extremely active player, well known as well. I would love to become Trial mod on Gaming light due to fact in my old staffing and management in other staff jobs i really enjoyed helping others out with problems they cant fix or just need help overall. I would love the chance to step up and enforce the rules to their full potential and keep Gaminglight a clean RP environment for all users to enjoy. Most of my time on the server will be dedicated to the staff team.I will not let anyone on this team down. I dedicate at least 4-10 hours a day to this Police RP. When I’m on I often see the ratio not meeting standards (Ex: seeing higher ups telling staff to fix ratio.) I can and will try my hardest to help staff meet ratio. I will do my job as a staff member and not slack at all. I can help keep the server intact when there’s problems occurring with no staff on (happens frequently.) I will get on duty without a problem. I have read the Staff Handbook multiple times and I completely understand it, and agree to follow all terms and not to break any rules. I have never been staff on a Garry’s Mod server, but I’ve been staff for other games, and their communities ( My own Minecraft Factions server, Counter Strike Global offensive Awp only server, and Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak server) so I know the basics of self control and controlling situations.When staffing on those games i enjoyed taking over situations, and the decision making used to do so. I used to own a minecraft server, got shutdown when i moved (i no longer had time to run it, and no one was willing to take over.) That was last year. Now that i'm settled with my living conditions and my real life situations and problems, I started to game a lot more, most of my time is dedicated to this server, and i would love for this opportunity. I miss staffing overall, and would love to do it on a server that i love. I fell in love with Gaminglight and its community, I want to give back and be more involved with it. I am extremely active on the server, teamspeak, and the forums. I promise to be professional and mature at all times. I will not break any rules, I won’t be power hungry, and I will follow all guide lines. Everyone who I come into contact with for situations will be treated with respect, and no favoritism will take place, people will get what they deserve, but with consideration. I would love and appreciate the privilege of being a part of the staff team. I believe that I am qualified and experienced enough to take a spot on the staff team. I will make my job a priority over every job and role in game, Staff is priority at all times. I will not disappoint anyone, and I promise to be the best I can be at all times. I want to help keep Gaming Light Police RP a clean, friendly environment for everyone to enjoy as it grows to be even more popular that it already is. I will help as much as I possibly can, and I promise to do the job the right way.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? For a start I would attempt to calm the person down, and get his side of the story. If that doesn’t work and the situation is still escalating or even staying the same I will gag the player, explain the problem they have caused, supply them with a link to the MOTD, and then proceed to tell them their punishment and what they did wrong. (Issue a warn if needed, or if it wasn’t their first time.)  And if the disrespect or rules breaking continued I’d issue a 300 second minge. (Notify a higher up if further action is needed)

6 minutes ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Has one of the BEST answers for number 14

-Former experience

-Overall a good player

You were a mingey player at the beginning, however, over time you have improved yourself dramatically. I feel that you deserve an even further chance at redemption in terms of being inside the community as a whole. I wish you best of luck. 

Im honestly impressed

+support 

Friendly

calm

knows the rules

follows the rules 

Bryce has changed a lot and I think it's his time too become tmod

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Former experience

-Overall a good player

You were a mingey player at the beginning, however, over time you have improved yourself dramatically. I feel that you deserve an even further chance at redemption in terms of being inside the community as a whole. I wish you best of luck. 

Good luck! Very active see him on alot. Kind guy never lost his temper around me.

Edited by samwakefield

4 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Former experience

-Overall a good player

Good luck!

6 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Former experience

-Overall a good player

8 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Former experience

-Overall a good player

8 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Former experience

-Overall a good player

Well said.

18 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Former experience

-Overall a good player

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Application is well made
  • Deserves a chance
  • Good luck!

^^^^^^^^ 

Hope you get T-Mod ? 

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:39 PM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Former experience

-Overall a good player

• Like 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 7/7/2018 at 8:39 PM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Former experience

-Overall a good player

• Like 1

On 7/7/2018 at 11:39 PM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Former experience

-Overall a good player