BSI too op

CHIKEN

What you want to see? - BSI have way slower movement speed or just nerf them

Why should we add it? - ok listen I already know ima be getting people saying well my custom class is op and stuff like that…but please please hear me out. BSI have the nova shotgun and an insane amount of movement speed. I would literally rather fight 3 swat then one BSI because all they do is either run away and awp me or just run away and wait for backup.  Every time I’m fighting them it feels like I’m fighting sonic and it is the most annoying thing. I literally press smash the f1 button every time I see a BSI agent chasing me because I’d rather just be arrested then attempt the impossible of killing one.

What are the advantages of having this? - I mean to balance it and for better rp because no one is that goddam fast

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - n/a

you do realise the run speed of CERT is faster

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

i dont thinkkkkk soooo next time you hop on crim you will feel the wrath of the wicked BSI

I used to be BSI

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support There's no reason to nerf their speed, and I'm sorry you think fighting them is annoying but how do you think we feel when we fight guys with Negevs and Novas with 5-10 people in a bank/gen store/ or base.

BSI is specifically created this way because our sole purpose is to keep Rockford safe. In doing this we very frequently have to combat the servers most fierce gangs and criminals meaning we need to have the upper hand.

^^^

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

BSI is specifically created this way because our sole purpose is to keep Rockford safe. In doing this we very frequently have to combat the servers most fierce gangs and criminals meaning we need to have the upper hand.

Sounds like just about every single department but why does BSI is only department that literally start with 200+ armor?

Sounds like just about every single department but why does BSI is only department that literally start with 200+ armor?

The Warrant Team and command jobs are the only two with that much, the majority of the department that you encounter has just as much armor as anyone else

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

-support 

criminals are getting more op every day with family's and gangs I think this balances everything out you just need better aim I guess 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

have you seen the player model for bsi man they are just a dude in a suit i dint even know they start with 200 armor atleast change BSI to a armored player model BSI>SWAT XD

so does everyone else.

-support 

criminals are getting more op every day with family's and gangs I think this balances everything out you just need better aim I guess 

Plus with these stupidly unfair bases for government, why would we nerf a whole department if criminals are already as op if not more? 

Needless to say, I see where you’re coming from but -Support 

Edited by Will Newel

-support 

Plus with these stupidly unfair bases for government, why would we nerf a whole department if criminals are already as op if not more? 

Needless to say, I see where you’re coming from but -Support 

-Support

There is no need to nerf them if we have like 5-6 crims on at once shooting up every possible PD that response especially with impenetrable bases.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:40 PM, anthonyjhafner said:

• Fame locked this topic