Where do you want to live when older?

Zeeptin

The title says it all! 

I think I would want to live in Dallas, TX for a while because it is really cheap and a great city and then eventually live in San Diego, CA!

I lived in Dallas for 11 years I might move back but id want to retire in Hawaii or Taiwan

Out of south Carolina and hopefully a big city

Same

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

where i Am in Australia but my parents own a house in France and japan so i go on trips regularly

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

?Deep in the heart of Texas?

Yeah I don't think I'll move but if I do I'll probably go to iceland 

!!!!!!!! Same ima stay in Dallas Texas all my life, never moving out from the lone star state!

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Well I’m already taking dual credit classes for law enforcement and my town actually pays police officers well (65k starting salary with 100k cap if you stay for 30 years + a government pension) so I’m fine right where I am. 

I will go abroad for the first two years of college though most likely Canada or the U.K. 

Zeeptin I live in Dallas, tell me when your here and we can meet xD

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

• Bread locked this topic