Making Leveled jobs whitelistable only by Senior Command+ - Denied

_Alpha_

What are you suggesting? - Making all leveled jobs on the server only whitelistable by Senior Command+ (If not Senior Command High Command at the very least.)

How would this change better the server? - It would reduce minging on the server and allows server branches more control on who gets it.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Reduces minging reports done by Command, gives more power to faction CO's and leads on who can recieve it.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Faction leads, staff (less minging).

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

+/- Support

Jobs below LVL 65 should be handled by SCMD IMO.

Jobs above LVL 65 should still be able to be handled by LCMD IMO.

If someone has worked to the point of being able to play level 65, I feel like them minging is less likely. This is not always the case, however it would *reduce* minging.

Also what about senior operatives of sub branches? They should still be able to train for their respective branches.

Edited by Voxial

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

1 hour ago, Voxial said:

+/- Support

Jobs below LVL 65 should be handled by SCMD IMO.

Jobs above LVL 65 should still be able to be handled by LCMD IMO.

If someone has worked to the point of being able to play level 65, I feel like them minging is less likely. This is not always the case, however it would *reduce* minging.

Also what about senior operatives of sub branches? They should still be able to train for their respective branches.

Now this would be a good point but people can buy levels sooo, yeah.

- Support

Absolute pain in the ass to do and just adds unnecessary work. Having to whitelist every single person that wants to play on X job sounds tedious and useless. If someone is minging on a job on X branch, just report them to HCMD and they can blacklist said person from the job. It's way easier to pick out the bad ones than to have to be asked over 10000 times "Hey can I play on your job?"

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Absolute pain in the ass to do and just adds unnecessary work. Having to whitelist every single person that wants to play on X job sounds tedious and useless. If someone is minging on a job on X branch, just report them to HCMD and they can blacklist said person from the job. It's way easier to pick out the bad ones than to have to be asked over 10000 times "Hey can I play on your job?"

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

2 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

5 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Completely forgot about level purchasing. 

- Support.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

6 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

8 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

High command are already able to blacklist people from those jobs that are found to be abusing them. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

As I said in TS, HCMD are more than willing to remove whitelists from people who minge. If you see people minging on donator or level jobs, report it to us or make a punishment request (if applicable). I’d like to note that we rarely ever get reports of this happening. To be clear, I’m not denying it happens in game but just saying people aren’t bringing it to our attention.

In addition, the point of donator jobs is so people can play on jobs without being in the branch. That is one of the perks of being a donator. Selecting people is not only a inconvenience, but how will it reduce minging? How do we select people if we don’t even know them or how they behave? Is it right to block somebody who minged on CI Heavy and wants to play on Security Marksman?

To end this, I’d like to say that even if this is accepted and we hand pick people to play on our level and donator jobs, what happens if they minge? The exact same thing that would happen now: HCMD (or SCMD is accepted) would revoke their whitelist. 

I’d be more on board if SCMD had access to remove some donator and level job whitelists. We could probably log these in the punishment roster. I don’t support handpicking who gets the jobs.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

3 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

As I said in TS, HCMD are more than willing to remove whitelists from people who minge. If you see people minging on donator or level jobs, report it to us or make a punishment request (if applicable). I’d like to note that we rarely ever get reports of this happening. To be clear, I’m not denying it happens in game but just saying people aren’t bringing it to our attention.

In addition, the point of donator jobs is so people can play on jobs without being in the branch. That is one of the perks of being a donator. Selecting people is not only a inconvenience, but how will it reduce minging? How do we select people if we don’t even know them or how they behave? Is it right to block somebody who minged on CI Heavy and wants to play on Security Marksman?

To end this, I’d like to say that even if this is accepted and we hand pick people to play on our level and donator jobs, what happens if they minge? The exact same thing that would happen now: HCMD (or SCMD is accepted) would revoke their whitelist. 

I’d be more on board if SCMD had access to remove some donator and level job whitelists. We could probably log these in the punishment roster. I don’t support handpicking who gets the jobs.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

5 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

6 hours ago, Cosmic The Italian said:

-Support

HCMD is already able to BL from those joba

Un-needed & unnecessary effort will need to be made to maintain these jobs.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

20 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

20 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Not sure if my opinion means much here, since I'm on very once in a blue moon, but there's already some leveled jobs that require whitelists anyways, mainly MTF's.

To be honest, for Security, no that would be a pain since that's a starting branch, lot of people. 
For jobs that could be otherwise destructive in the wrong hands, yes I think that would make sense.

High level jobs should not be restricted since you're not gonna see people minge much on high rank jobs, to risk getting banned or whatever, because spending the time or money to get those jobs in the first place is something no one is gonna risk screwing themselves on purpose with.

I'm -/+Support, mainly because the only jobs you'd mainly see minging on are low level jobs, and from what I read, SCMD can already BL.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif