Remove Medkits from some none Medical Jobs - Denied

Boesermaster

General Suggestions

Post name: “General Suggestion - NameOfWhatIsBeingSuggested”

What are you suggesting? -  Remove the Medkit from some Jobs, as example, Warden Exispira, Coldsilver , Warden Operative

How would this change better the server? - It would bring Medical more in the Middle of Healing, as it currently stands, a lot of Classes from Donators, have Medkits, then also Classes, which are directly in Branches, meaning every Branch has currently access, to at least 3 Jobs with Medkits, this is a Problem for Medical, since Hey, why join Medical if i can become a Medical from a MTF Unit, since they also have other Medkit Classes. [I talked before making the Suggestion with Baeto if he is okay with me making the Suggestion]

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - MTF, and GENSEC would have Access to less Medkits, and some might Join Medical to be able to Join Medical since we are the Branch which is supposed to give Medical to others.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Medical

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -None

Just now, LilThinMints said:

-support

Medics are inactive and im not relying on one mid firefight

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

16 minutes ago, LilThinMints said:

-support

That is what this suggestion is there to fix, we have our specs which can come to where they are needed, and with the players which join Medicsl with the raising need of Medkits  these can be filled fast. 

-Support

Medics cannot RP with coldsilver cause they are robots and that's level 5 redacted knowledge. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

-support

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

4 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

-support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

- Support

I think people of such ranks/jobs/skill would have been trained in the field of medical knowledge and would be able to heal themselves. Having.... 6 or 7 jobs out of ALL the other that have medkits doesn't really hurt.

Edited by Yato Sensei

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

-support

All of those jobs have very limited slots and most of them also have rules on who they can use the medkit on. Pretty sure most of them and limited to healing other SFs and high command.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

4 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

+ (maybe) makes more medics flag on since half of the server doesnt have medkits anymore

- Cant really have a medic during echo-5 raid or while CI are in EZ

-Branch can still be dead since a lot of it is just standing around

2 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

I think people of such ranks/jobs/skill would have been trained in the field of medical knowledge and would be able to heal themselves. Having.... 6 or 7 jobs out of ALL the other that have medkits doesn't really hurt.

What they said.

It doesn't make sense to remove a feature from Wardens, SF, and HCMD in order to maybe encourage activity for medical. It doesn't make sense from an RP standpoint either since a lot of soldiers in general know how to patch themselves up. Lastly, increasing activity is the job of command, if activity is suffering, then they need to find ways to work around that, not rely on removing features from other people to make them reliant on medical.

-Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-Support

Medkits were removed from most jobs and restricted to HCMD/SF jobs to get medical more active in the first place. Removing medkits from these very limited jobs will not help medical activity and mostly hurt the combatant branches anyways.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

-SUPPORT
- Coldsilvers cannot be healed by Medical due being Robots, so redacted to L3 Personel
- All Special Forces can only heal other SF Units or HCMD
- Healing and giving support is Bio Engineers and E4 Trauma job

This suggestion will not help to improve medical activity, it will just give CI and MTF disadvantages

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

9 minutes ago, MazuzaM said:

-SUPPORT
- Coldsilvers cannot be healed by Medical due being Robots, so redacted to L3 Personel
- All Special Forces can only heal other SF Units or HCMD
- Healing and giving support is Bio Engineers and E4 Trauma job

This suggestion will not help to improve medical activity, it will just give CI and MTF disadvantages

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

7 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

5 hours ago, Diz said:

- Support

SFs can only heal HCMD and other Special Forces

-Support

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

The only jobs that hurt medical in this way are the MTF CC’s with it as I’ve seen them using it on their fellow MTF. Maybe something could be done about that?

Otherwise, -support

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-support

-medics are inactive but on the other hand could boost activity (I doubt it)

-During a e5/mech raid medics won't be able to do anything because E4 will be going for them at all times. Trust me they will.

-D4 are robots

-in site kanc gang will be focusing medics at all times and will kill there activity. It isn't worth it.

Edited by GarGar

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar