Cardigan's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Cardigan Backyardigan

Should I be accepted to be a t-mod?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted to be a t-mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Cardigan

What is your steam name?:

Joe

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:1:460155398

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

Alpha...#2501

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have been a Head Admin on ExhibitionRP MBRP. In my time there I had taken over 5k sits. The community there is pretty toxic so I do want to note that I am not like that at all, I worked my absolute hardest to cut down the toxicity within the community but there was no hope.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

April 2021

What date did you make your forums account?

June 14, 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

1 and its on SCPRP for goomba stomping, it was when I was really new and ever since then I have been completely clean.

image.png.ff6e9be47b1c2ba521f9dab46854efa5.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Gold

Are you a staff member in another community?

No.

Have you read the staff handbook?

Yes.

Timezone:

EST

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

During my time here on SCPRP, I have had nothing but positive experiences in the community. When I first joined the server, I got trained for Research and Security right away. I ended up playing both an equal amount and found myself at the top non command rank. I then worked really hard to prove myself worthy of a command rank because I loved the community here and I wanted to experience leading in one of these branches. Well turns out I got accepted into command for both branches around the same time, realized I didn't enjoy research all that much and here I am now, command in Nu7 and GenSec. From the beginning of my time here to now, I have proven myself a dedicated member of the community and somebody who tries to make the server as fun for everybody. I have a great reputation within this community, I have had 0 negative interactions with people and have made countless friends and now its time for me to help the community with their in game problems by moderating the server. Nothing that anybody says/does makes me lose my cool, and I show no bias what so ever. I have a great understanding of the rules and I am very professional when it comes to staffing. I am very active on the server and plan on staying like that for a while due to the fact I play no other games at the moment. I am looking forward to possibly getting to experience SCPRP staffing.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First off, I would try my absolute best to calm the person down. If the person doesn't stop, I would then warn him that he will be gagged if it continues. If they show no sign to stop anytime soon, I would give out the gag. After the gag I would check the logs to see how many people he RDMed. If its clear he Mass RDMed, I would tell them that they are getting a warn and a 5 day ban. After warning I would then ask an Admin to give the Mass RDMer a ban.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

If it is clear that a player does not care about the punishment they are getting, I would be less lenient with them on verbal warnings. If the person who doesn't care about their punishment does something that I would usually give a verbal warning for, I would turn that verbal warning into a formal warning.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+ Support

- This man is a super great command

- He is great to be around

- Not a minge or a rank abuser

- Overall a great candidate for T-Mod, good luck on you application Cardigan!

Edited by Lafleur

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

29 minutes ago, Lafleur said:

+ Support

- Overall a great candidate for RRH, good luck on you application Cardigan!

I mean, yeah he would be, but this is for staff.

+Support (for both lol)

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

I am really dumb, I was + or - supporting apps for RRH and I guess the word "Application" made your T-Mod app appear and I guess I was on auto-pilot and + Supported your T-Mod app thinking it was a RRH app, anyway I + Support you for T-Mod, you would make a good candidate for T-Mod and RRH lol.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

5 hours ago, Lafleur said:

+ Support

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

+Support Very active and trust worthy

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

13 hours ago, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+Support

The Kid LAROI moment

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 2/26/2022 at 5:31 PM, FusionThunder said:

+Support

chill

experienced

Great command member 🙂

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 2/26/2022 at 5:45 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

Screenshot_13.png

On 2/26/2022 at 4:31 PM, FusionThunder said:

+Support

chill

experienced

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 2/26/2022 at 6:45 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 2/26/2022 at 6:45 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

On 2/26/2022 at 7:55 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support
Oh yeah

+Support Nice

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png