Fiery's Support Application

Fieryphonix

In-Game Name: Fiery

Steam Name:[GL] Fieryphonix

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:525219554

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): fieryphonix#4746

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I would say that I am in TeamSpeak pretty often just hanging out and talking to people so I would say Im almost always in TeamSpeak.

How often do you use Discord? I use discord pretty often. I almost always have discord open off to the side talking to people and just looking at channels.

Why would you want to join our Support Team? (Word Count 150+)?

I'd like to join support since I'm quite active and would like to assist people with accepting support requests and assisting player's when they run into problems and don't know how to solve them or simply need general help with things. I believe that I would be able to assist them because I have a good understanding of how to resolve most issues that people encounter when using TeamSpeak and Discord, and I would like to be able to assist people who are having problems so that they can get back to using the servers and TeamSpeak and Discord as soon as possible. The main reason I want to join the support team is that I enjoy assisting the community and the players who are a part of this wonderful community because they are the ones who make it what it is and make other players feel welcome. I hope that I will be able to have the opportunity to help out this community.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello, [person's name] what issue are you experiencing. Then I would help guide them step by step on how to resolve the issue that they are facing. If what I have told them to do does not work. I would see if any other support member will be available that might be able to resolve the issue that they are facing.

Edited by Fieryphonix
Fixing of format changes
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

55 minutes ago, CyClone said:

+support

Fiery would make a great support.

+ he is already senior admin so he can be trusted.

+Support 
+Well Manered
+Respectful
+Experienced As Staff
+Good Will To Help The Community

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Support

• Great Senior Admin
  • Amazing Reputation
  • Former High Command
  • Very Nice & Easy to talk to

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

5 hours ago, CyClone said:

+support

Fiery would make a great support.

+ he is already senior admin so he can be trusted.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+support 

Always been professional over discord and TeamSpeak, I'm confident he would make an excellent support team member.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 1/29/2022 at 12:30 PM, Flixy said:

+Support

• Great Senior Admin
  • Amazing Reputation
  • Former High Command
  • Very Nice & Easy to talk to

This ^

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG