Should I be R&D Senior Command   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be R&D Senior Command

• Yes
    • No

In Game name: Some weeb

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:491903989

ULX Rank: Platinum 

What rank are you applying for?: Senior Archivist ( Clarified to be extendable to ARCH & CIN) 

Why should you deserve this position? (300 words minimum):

I deserve this position and feel as though I can execute effectively because of the following reasons…

[Experience] 

I served as an Assistant Inspector for the R&D branch while also making other notable accomplishments such as being in EOI.  With this has come a plethora of experience in managing and commanding R&D members to become the best they can. I often promoted core morals and made sure that anyone in R&D felt safe and like they were wanted. I always gave people tasks to do so they can focus their skills so I could see their true potentials and with this was very liked among the Non-Command base of R&D. 

[Dedication] 

My dedication to R&D in my opinion feels unmatched as soon as I got Command to the day I left was me constantly pushing for change and pushing for a difference. It was me motivating people to get on while also assisting with new ideas for the branch to promote activity. Which at the time of the last trip in R&D was one of the most if not the most active member. I also frequently submitted revamps of SOP’s and tried to keep R&D as fresh and new as possible and it is in these regards that I often see myself as one of the most dedicated R&D members. 

[Quality and Work ethic] 

During my time as R&D, my quality and work ethic was also something unique and I think my colleagues at the time would agree.  I strived to not only do the most I could with the power I held but also make the most of what I did. Making sure the wasn’t so much as a typo in my revamps. I also always made sure to execute my duties in a way that goes above and beyond to make an example towards the enlisted on what they should strive to be. To add to this my work ethic when it came to it was extremely strong. When I saw an R&D member do something wrong I always made sure to help them correct their behaviors and to make sure they do not have any questions in regards to our SOP or rules. I always kept R&D in check and will continue to do so now. 

[ What I want to do with this]

If I were to be selected for the position of Archivist I would strive to help sub-branches with activity gain and also work on team-building exercises. I would frequently host PT’s and do on sites to promote activity. With this, I would start working on new things to add to R&D that will make people want to get on and have fun furthering our activity promotion. In addition, I would also start actively communicating with our High Command to make sure we are accomplishing and getting done what needs to be done. 

[ Conclusion ] 

In conclusion, I should be selected for this position because I have and will continue to innovate for R&D to make sure it stays alive. My ultimate goals are nothing but to make R&D a good place and right now it is not.  I want to correct this with every ounce of my will I got and I am willing to do whatever it may to prove to anyone else that I am able to execute this responsibility to the best and nothing below the best of my ability.

How would you lead your branch? (High Command only, 100 words minimum):

As stated before my goal if I were to be accepted is to start actively hosting PTs and on sites. I would also start selecting WORTHY branch leads with the oversight and approval of Gamma so we can get Sub branches with leadership. I would also aim to assist these branch leads since I have been in their position before. Again as stated previously I would also aim to gain public opinion from R&D and see what changes THEY want to see and what would make them want to get on more and do my best to get what they want (in realistic bounds)  into the branch. Finally, I would also start actively engaging other Command members so that way I am able to uplift and motivate them since a huge problem with the branch right now is little active command members. 

Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum):

In my opinion, the best show of leadership I have ever done on this server was when I was T-2 on EOI and I was getting Gamma to host EOI meetings so I could actively try to engage the members of EOI to get on. I feel in conjunction with this reason I also made many attempts to change EOI though to no avail they were all for the members of EOI and so that way I could help get people what they want I feel this was my best show of leadership cause it outlines how I will always try to get the people who follow me an opinion and voice on changes. 

(Side note: Another extremely high show of leadership was when I took the initiative to do 20 pieces of training in 1 week while in school to get activity up, this definitely shows I will do whatever R&D needs to thrive.)

How active would you be: 10/10 if not that as best as I can be! 

Edited by Some Weeb
Color Template Change | RE: Edit for spelling corrections

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support Active player has worked on his issues with being a minge and has shown that he can be responsible based his current Ranks so I support this application cause he has got 20 trainings in one week once.

Edited by Fieryphonix
put sits when ment trainings

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

Master of puppets, I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name 'cause I'll hear you scream
Master
Master

+support

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Support 

uhhhh can't you only apply if you are a retired rnd command or currently command. From what I last remember was you were demoted out of command then left....

-support due to the fact you don't meet the requirements to even apply.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

Just now, CyClone said:

uhhhh can't you only apply if you are a retired rnd command or currently command. From what I last remember was you were demoted out of command then left....

Read the post amendments. They changed the rule to former command. 

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

- Support
History of toxicity and branch diss. RnD has and always has been a respectful branch and we would like to keep it that way

--AIN Gerry

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

- Support

Ive only had bad encounters with you, and the latest was coincidently when I was on RND and you were on a CI CC when you stole my Maintenance Command Hostage and ran off to surface forest.

Not command material in the slightest. 

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

From what i’ve seen of you, heavy minge. You have made an effort to stop tho recently which i commend you for. You also got a pretty good personality.   I’m curious to see how you will handle your responsibilities tho if u get it 

Neutral for now but leaning +Support

Edited by FusionThunder
Issuss being resolved

spacer.png

+/- Support

You have shown me your dedication and potential via your actions during your time of being a CI member and your sub branch lead app. You treated your rank seriously and would actually implement actions to be a better member. 

However, I would say you still need some more time to prove that you are ready for the rank you are applying for. 

I am not part of RnD command so I am not sure what really happened. but I do believe that people change. Thus, I would like to see you in Chaos command team again.

• Gaminglight Love 1

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

45 minutes ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

- Support
History of toxicity and branch diss. RnD has and always has been a respectful branch and we would like to keep it that way

--AIN Gerry

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

- Support

Sorry Gubby but you have a really bad history when it comes to interacting with people and the way you behave around others, you can show dedication but you've also shown that power gets to your head and you become really full of yourself. 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

2 hours ago, CyClone said:

^

sorry gubbs but -Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

2 hours ago, CyClone said:

-support

-

No.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

20 hours ago, Fieryphonix said:

+support Active player has worked on his issues with being a minge and has shown that he can be responsible based his current Ranks so I support this application cause he has got 20 trainings in one week once.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Well, I don't know Weeb too well, but I feel that you can learn a lot about someone by reading what they write and what others' general impression of them is. I've come to the conclusion that Weeb may be a little rough around the edges and a little blunt, but I don't think that should automatically disqualify him via a sea of -Supports, heck sometimes those are attributes that come in handy. I also think it's important to note that he's applying for SCMD and that if he is found to be a toxic command member that HCMD will simply remove him, so problem solved. Therefore, given his activity, knowledge of R&D, familiarity of other branches, and drive, that he should be given a chance as a SARCH. I believe that Weeb would indeed be well suited to the task of encouraging and motivating the enlisted and LCMD members of R&D if given the chance.

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 2

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 hour ago, Piller said:

Well, I don't know Weeb too well, but I feel that you can learn a lot about someone by reading what they write and what others' general impression of them is. I've come to the conclusion that Weeb may be a little rough around the edges and a little blunt, but I don't think that should automatically disqualify him via a sea of -Supports, heck sometimes those are attributes that come in handy. I also think it's important to note that he's applying for SCMD and that if he is found to be a toxic command member that HCMD will simply remove him, so problem solved. Therefore, given his activity, knowledge of R&D, familiarity of other branches, and drive, that he should be given a chance as a SARCH. I believe that Weeb would indeed be well suited to the task of encouraging and motivating the enlisted and LCMD members of R&D if given the chance.

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

- Support 

My experiences with you have been half and half, I have seen you be respectful and nice to people but also have seen you be a minge to people. The reason I'm - supporting this is because of your global resignation you made a couple months ago; in that resignation it was very unprofessional and also seemed more of a way for you insult players. That is not something I think a CMD member should be saying.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

3 hours ago, Piller said:

+Support

+Support

I’ve had mainly good experiences with Weeb. I can see that he attempts to change for the better and that is all I need to see to receive my +Support. I always love to see people always trying to improve their attitude/personality . Like Piller said, if he’s found being toxic again, HCMD can instantly demote/remove him.

also great app!

Edited by new rowphin

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

1 hour ago, Toasty said:

- Support 

My experiences with you have been half and half, I have seen you be respectful and nice to people but also have seen you be a minge to people. The reason I'm - supporting this is because of your global resignation you made a couple months ago; in that resignation it was very unprofessional and also seemed more of a way for you insult players. That is not something I think a CMD member should be saying.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major