Gyara's Global Resignation

Gyara

I've been thinking of leaving for a while now, the server hasn't been as much fun as it used to be and I'm getting bored of it (I'm mainly leaving because of health problems, plus I need to move on in life and become a better human being). I will probably come back in the distant future if I want to but that isn't certain. One thing I am certain of is that all of you need to get active and actually get good.

N/A - Man got promoted from MSGT to SM then to RCT - PVT what a legend

Pillercat - Stop saying your active if you aren't, but seriously man I had a great time talking to you. If you get HCMD you deserve it (Only if you are active which is never)

Soul - You ain't ever gonna give me HFE if I'm leaving get outplayed, I'm glad I got to meet you and talk to you man. You're one of the coolest people I've meant playing this server, Goodluck on HCMD

Toasty - Coolest HCMD I know, Your chill, and fun to talk to. You've done so much for Nu7 even though you've only had it for a couple of months keep up the good work man. (You used to be active, but now I ain't see no activity no more)

ItzGray - Can't believe your already DOFT, Man I wonder when your gonna be 05 next or maybe a god one day. Sadly that ain't gonna happen if you ain't as active as me :classic_cool:

Nydekore - Why isn't Covert Agent done yet, and why ain't I the Deputy head of it? If Imma be honest this sub-branch would of already been done if I was overseeing it smh or maybe it would of been done if you were actually active. (Ever heard of that new fashion trend where you paint your right hand red?)

Pure - You actually have good taste unlike someone named Fusion, When's that voice reveal by the way? You promised like 20 times you were gonna do it but it never actually happened or is this just an excuse to covering up for your inactivity 🤔

Fusion - I'm disappointed in you, you ain't got good taste nor are you active. You even snitched on me and told yato

Yato - I Never really got to talk to you or can I say type (;. Love that British voice you always do at the meetings keep it up, One thing you need to improve on tho is your activity smh.

AyyGandhi - Hi                        When is game night? been likes weeks man I need you please I beg, PLease bro. I'm lonely and bored. P:S get active

Rome - Ngl stop being inactive or else I'll do something very bad

Not Jay - Bro you've been dead for a year where are you? Your family is worried about your inactivity. Not worried about you but your inactivity and 1 year LOA

FrenchJM - Bro your entertaining and funny, you make me laugh with those discord messages man those 2 warns you have are proof of how stupid you are but keep it up man. Get active tho

1stSavagerY - Your fun to be around man, I liked talking to you and spending some of my time with you but man you need to calm down on those Furry Pictures I'm not gonna lie. You also need to get active

PlantBruh - Furry, You also need to get active

Greg - Bro your never gonna believe this but I got my Death Card. Ever time I see you I'm just gonna shoot you in the face, You also need to get active

Lucas - Imma need to confess, I stole some wood in Minecraft. I've been guilty for all of this time and I just needed to lift off the heavy burden off of my chest, You also need to get active(It was like a stack of wood)

PryingTree - I'm never gonna forget about that time when you massed RDM'ed me at E11 base

Thin - You need to stop getting warned man, even if its entertaining you gotta stop making me laugh my ass off every time you randomly cuss at some random person

Keller - We did sum weird stuff together and I don't wanna remember any bit of it

Zarl/Zack - Pikachu will always be better than Lucario, It's sad that you never got that HSU Pikachu call sign

Jolt - Lucario will always be better than Zack's pikachu, imma be honest man how do you have that many Lucario pictures it doesn't make sense

EnderSteve - I remember when you were an  SEC OFC, I was running around with a dude named Dragonhuntera and that was the first time we talked, I will always remember that moment. Get active even tho your retired

Hoovy - You still need to train me for RRH Lmao

Lars - I never really got to talk to you but you were a really cool guy. Thank you for doing so much for Nu7 man (Get active please your my only hope)

Wanted - I totally did not forget a fellow anime lover

Fun Moments (Forgot to do this)
------
Wait a moment - https://medal.tv/clips/70408106/d1337JFW5zLZ?invite=cr-MSwwUW8sMTg5MjU3NzIs
 Minecraft scream - https://medal.tv/clips/60256348/d1337oEZYhgt
Let me sleep - https://medal.tv/clips/60161280/d1337ReK4aZK
Sneaky - https://medal.tv/games/minecraft/clips/60255502/d1337MnoCeYR?invite=cr-MSxyZnMsMTg5MjU3NzIs
Happy B-Day soul - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/68909196/d1337BTNmWJc?invite=cr-MSxKUFcsMTg5MjU3NzIs
Send Help - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/64571768/d1337tjp3PrK?invite=cr-MSxlb1ksMTg5MjU3NzIs
What the - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/57398887/d13377UINObl?invite=cr-MSwxQ0QsMTg5MjU3NzIs

I had a lot of other fun moments but I don't have them clipped its sad

Edited by Gyara
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

9 minutes ago, Gyara said:

Why isn't Covert Agent done yet, and why ain't I the Deputy head of it? If Imma be honest this sub-branch would of already been done if I was overseeing it smh or maybe it would of been done if you were actually active.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I'm trying 😞

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

DENIED

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

Damn sad to see you go man i remember when i was just a little NCO and u got DHFE which i wanted at the time since i mained FE great times, u we're cmd before i was and now ive surpassed u ik all of us in cmd saw u had great potential i hope u come back on day!

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

1 hour ago, Gyara said:

When's that voice reveal by the way? You promised like 20 times you were gonna do it but it never actually happened

I promise its gonna happen one day but u wont be around to hear it prob sometime around christmas since my mic is ACTUALLY broken

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

I think you were the one who was inactive!!!!! 😳😳

Jk Jk, it was good to have you Gyara, good luck with things in the future! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Sorry I'm going to have to deny this resignation, you have to stay and help keep the facility secure with us. 

But in all seriousness, I wish you the best of luck man and you can come back and hang out whenever you want. 

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

On 11/13/2021 at 2:36 AM, Yato Sensei said:

I think you were the one who was inactive!!!!! 😳😳

Jk Jk, it was good to have you Gyara, good luck with things in the future! 

^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Damn, it’s gonna be sad to see you go, really enjoyed my experiences with you on the server, and I definitely feel you about the server not being as fun as it used to be. Hope you feel better in the future 🙂

Operations Supervisor | Event Team Member | D-0721 | The Man Behind the Slaughter | TF2 Soldier