Crazyhorse

The player's steam ID (required): 

STEAM_0:1:5842564

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:

A few times today

What did the player do:

Toxicity on the forums

Evidence (required):

2069400572_Generalsuggestion-RemovingtheetherealfromQuartermaster-Suggestions-GaminglightForums-GModCommunity-Opera8_24_20218_19_29PM(2).thumb.png.bbe37786bbf3d4f9bd7eb2a22abc41a3.png

725871811_Generalsuggestion-RemovingtheetherealfromQuartermaster-Suggestions-GaminglightForums-GModCommunity-Opera8_24_20218_20_09PM(2).thumb.png.6d148db1e5974b0a91bbbe5fb75102d8.png

What do you believe should happen to the player:

Formal warning

Any extra information:

If anyone else has seen toxicity from this person that please say it in the comments.

Edited by recon

• recon changed the title to Player Report - Crazyhorse

Forum Diplomats can deal with it, they can delete posts and give warns to toxic users.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+support

I have received a fair bit of toxicity from him today while just trying to respond to his posts and others. Although I don’t know what the punishment would be since it was entirely on the forums and I’m not a forum diplomat.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

The forum Diplomat team is currently working on hiding the posts breaking the forums rules, we will continue to monitor his account and take appropriate action as we see fit. In the future you can always report a post on the forums.

-Senior Diplomat Dark

As for the player report, + Support as he is breaking rule number 1 of the forums.

• Like 2

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

48 minutes ago, islandtoad said:

+support

I have received a fair bit of toxicity from him today while just trying to respond to his posts and others. Although I don’t know what the punishment would be since it was entirely on the forums and I’m not a forum diplomat.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

2 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

The forum Diplomat team is currently working on hiding the posts breaking the forums rules, we will continue to monitor his account and take appropriate action as we see fit. In the future you can always report a post on the forums.

-Senior Diplomat Dark

As for the player report, + Support as he is breaking rule number 1 of the forums.

Agreed. Also reporting forum posts work the same. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Warnings and other punishments that blemish records should not be handed out for something like this. A Forum Diplomat should take the time to PM him and speak to him one on one. I mean, it's crazy that you have his Steam ID ready to go because he's being slightly stand-offish on the forum. Meanwhile, this entire report is filled with posts of people trolling the guy.

This will be handled by the Forum Diplomat Team, as this occurred on the forums. As these complaints occurred on the forums, and not the server, no server punishment will be administered.

Head Forum Diplomat @Nimowill move this as appropriate once a decision has been made.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

• Manager

Looking at this report I and my Senior Diplomats havde decided to restrict him to posting for a few days, however with the lack of evidence I can't really do much, however if you have anymore screenshots of this user being toxic on the forums please send it my way on Discord or make a report on the forums via report system.

This user will be receiving a Formal Warning and a restrict from posting for a few days but like I said, anymore toxcity please report it.

Thank you!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗