D-class Ranking Rework - Accepted [Completed]

Chief_

What are you suggesting? - Change D-class Level Requirments

How would this change better the server? - Allow newcomers who like d-class to get some more fight on earlier. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Gensec has more of these classes to fight. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

The reason why I am suggesting these are so d-class can get more of them on and have fun. Although the donation ones will not be changing in their requirements. 

Class D Personnel

- No changes

Class D Brawler

- Change form LVL 10 to LVL 5

- Will allow newcomers to get onto a job that has a bit more fight in it. 

- Change out the weapon. weapon_fists -> m9k_fists

- Brawler should be a job that has a bit more kick to it then just 15 extra HP. These fists move your screen up and down a bit and do more damage.  So you better not let them hit you. 

- HP change from 115 -> 125

- Armor change from 0 -> 15

Class D Miner

- Change form LVL 15 to LVL 10.

- Allows more new players to start crafting and making things to have fun. 

Class D Scavenger

- Change from LVL 20 to LVL 15

- Change weapon from tfa_nmrih_wrench -> tfa_nmrih_etool

- Causes them to be a bit more of a threat with a damage buff and makes sense that they use a shovel (A scavenging/digging tool) to fight. 

- Hp change from 100 -> 125

- Armor change from 0 -> 25

Cass D Escape Artist

- Armor change from 0 -> 50

Class D Supplier

- Change from LVL 30 to LVL 25

- This will allow a bit more havoc in d-block/allow newer people to hop on it. 

- Hp change from 100 -> 125

Class D Brute

- Change to LVL 50 to LVL 40

- Change weapon from tfa_nmrih_sledge -> tfa_nmrih_fubar

- This should returns the jobs usefulness and give the fubar lovers a job to play on. 

- Hp change from 150 -> 200

Class D Expert

- No changes

- Hp change from 100 -> 150

Pro Class D

- No changes

- Hp Change from 150 -> 175

Edited by Chief_
Added HP and Armor

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support 

I like the idea behind adding the m9k fists. 

Being steadfast will make sure you dont get clobbered 

being carless will be your death. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Note from Original Poster

I have now added in armor/hp after this post. So posts before may or may not have it posted about armor/hp parts of the suggestion. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support to adding armor to dclass, just that little bit of armor can help a lot and it seems unnecessary.

+Support to everything else 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

-Support to adding armor to dclass, just that little bit of armor can help a lot and it seems unnecessary.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-support

all though it would be good to have more hp/armor on (some) dclass classes it’s just gonna lead to complaining, plus they’re  dclass aka humans so they shouldn’t have as much hp as certain combatant classes

+support on dclass level ranks being lowered tho

• Like 1

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

+support to adding armor to classes like scavenger,brute 

-support on the armor to escape artist

Imo I think brute and pro should have the same hp,and I think 200 may be a bit much,but if 175 is the max I'm in

I like the idea of brawler being more deadly

But don't those fists deal 25 damage?

Mainly a +support,but some things could be changed

Maybe for the lv 100 d class could have a 200 hp 100 armor pro d class 

+/- support

+support on lowering LVL requirements

-support on brute getting 200HP, 175 would be better.

other than that Im neutral on everything else

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

-/+support

As a person who played on all this class’s for months before I got a d class cc most of them were weak

i think that the armor  for escape and supplier should be taken out and maybe add one more slot for supplier

5 hours ago, Domo775 said:

-support

all though it would be good to have more hp/armor on (some) dclass classes it’s just gonna lead to complaining, plus they’re  dclass aka humans so they shouldn’t have as much hp as certain combatant classes

Something that I think needs to be addressed that Is often overlooked is the recent trend of classes getting more hp and armor. Most classes in many branches besides utility have 200/200 hp classes if not just more or just under.

This has made it overly difficult to kill anything besides gensec enlisted. So this is why I also support the hp buff of d class. It's because in the server ever class is a tank compared to what they used to be.

Like for real a threat you can face as a d class is somebody going ham with dual mini guns and they are better then what some speculate 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

14 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

12 hours ago, Domo775 said:

-support

Yeah what this monkey said. I dont want  gensec get a buff again.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

- Support for the armor

+ Support for all else

Armor packs are easy to craft in the workbench, if they co-ordinate well enough, they can all armor up.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Some minge said:

Most classes in many branches besides utility have 200/200 hp classes if not just more or just under.

This is entirely true, killing gensec is getting harder especially when a CC is on. Gensec CC's have more health than a normal Nu7 or E11 so it becomes a chore to kill them. 200 200 is very challenging to kill and you can usually only kill them in groups.

31 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

Yeah what this monkey said. I dont want  gensec get a buff again.

Regardless if D-Class get a buff, gensec will get buffed either way.

+SOUP

It's been a real struggle for D-Class for a while and I'm glad someone stepped up and made a suggestion for them to get buffed. D-Class are way underpowered and it takes sheer skill just to even get kills cause of how strong gensec are. "Just get good 😂" OK mister 200 200, how about you play with only a melee weapon cause all of the guns you get are hot garbage (excluding a few ofc)
Plus hitreg is almost RNG based at this point so fighting becomes even more diffcult

And istg if one more mf says "D-Class are meant to be weak" I will bend your toe nail upwards 

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

16 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support for the armor

+ Support for all else

Armor packs are easy to craft in the workbench, if they co-ordinate well enough, they can all armor up.

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator