General Suggestion - Requiring 2 Foundation combative players for every one CI raider - Denied

Zombinator

What are you suggesting? - Changing CI raiding rules from requiring 5 Foundation combatants to requiring two Foundation combatants for every one CI raider.

How would this change better the server? - Balancing combat would provide for more tense battles and limiting overwhelming odds would promote research roleplay.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - co won't be able to raid with 15 members versus 5 Foundation.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Researchers, GENSEC and Nu7.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 14

-Support

No 

The raid system is perfectly fine and this would be way to annoying for CI, it would also decrease activity for them 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

-SUPPORT

My reasons for this is because something like this can also happen to CI, not just to the Foundation. 5 CI members versus 15 Foundation members. And I believe that CI cannot even interfere with Researchers doing tests anymore. Personally, I would just leave this alone. There are times where CI is active when MTF is not, and then there are times when MTF is active and CI is not. 

You also have to think about D-Classes that want to become CI, but cannot due to a rule like this being applied. D-Classes are already too weak with 100% health to do anything to large amounts of MTF with 200% health and 200% armor. And during active times, it is 99% impossible to escape as a D-Class without assistance.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

-Support 

Above reasons, and...
It would put CI at more of a detriment during raids. The raiders already only have one life, why force them to have to kill double the amount of combatants than they have?

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

“Balancing Combat” suggestion concept contradicts that entirely

-Support, I don’t even need to say much else.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

16 minutes ago, NeoID said:

“Balancing Combat” suggestion concept contradicts that entirely

-Support, I don’t even need to say much else.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

21 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support 

Above reasons, and...
It would put CI at more of a detriment during raids. The raiders already only have one life, why force them to have to kill double the amount of combatants than they have?

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

-Support

CI has to go through 3 Combatant branches, as well as most likely another wave, they are destined to fail, and usually do. No need to make it harder and less fun for them and everyone else who depends on their raids.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

- Support
Soo if there is 20 CI combatants on there have to be 40 foundation? That's so unbalanced...

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Shin said:

-SUPPORT

My reasons for this is because something like this can also happen to CI, not just to the Foundation. 5 CI members versus 15 Foundation members. And I believe that CI cannot even interfere with Researchers doing tests anymore. Personally, I would just leave this alone. There are times where CI is active when MTF is not, and then there are times when MTF is active and CI is not. 

You also have to think about D-Classes that want to become CI, but cannot due to a rule like this being applied. D-Classes are already too weak with 100% health to do anything to large amounts of MTF with 200% health and 200% armor. And during active times, it is 99% impossible to escape as a D-Class without assistance.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

I've seen your response on the "Light's Report" about this thing. To be honest, I find it quite hilarious that I had to save a copy of it myself.

CI can't even attack any RP-branch. E4 are the only people that can attack you, maybe if you don't be annoying to them, they wouldn't touch you. (Tip: Don't do whatever you're doing right now)

Don't blame because they ruin/doesn't provide any role play experiences. Either rank up so you can have more clearance or find another solution, don't blame CI for being active.

Edited by Hope
  • Like 3
  • Laughing 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

-support 

This is the worst suggestion i have seen in a while 

they system we have is great the way it is and i dont think this is going to fix anything except cause more problems 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

2 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

-support 

they system we have is great the way it is and i dont think this is going to fix anything except cause more problems 

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

4 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

-support 

Massive -Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

2 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

-Support

CI has to go through 3 Combatant branches, as well as most likely another wave, they are destined to fail, and usually do. No need to make it harder and less fun for them and everyone else who depends on their raids.

• Heart-Eyes 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

3 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

-support