jackcat- using staff abilitys off duty

DumpTruck

Your In-game: DUMPTRUCK

Your SteamID:  Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:581225649

The admin's name in-game: Jackcat  

The admin's steam name (If you know it): i do not know it 

What did the admin do: use !uncuff offduty 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):  https://medal.tv/clips/59421622/d1337RhSiBC0

What do you believe should happen to the admin: verbal warning or something 

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by DumpTruck

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

17 minutes ago, Mary said:

+Support

Clear abuse of powers, using the command to try to get out of an RP situation. Nothing more needs to be said.

Not even that but he even said "I know thats the point" when someone said the he was breaking the rules, I believe that it was supposed to be a joke but thats no excuse to abuse your staff power

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

56 minutes ago, Mary said:

+Support

Clear abuse of powers, using the command to try to get out of an RP situation. Nothing more needs to be said.

37 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

Not even that but he even said "I know thats the point" when someone said the he was breaking the rules, I believe that it was supposed to be a joke but thats no excuse to abuse your staff power

@jackcat135 I want to hear his perspective on this. Although I do agree with soul here.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+support
i have recieved multiple reports on jackcat for minging on staff, abusing staff powers and failing to take sits while being on duty, this is a +support from me as i can see very clearly abuse of powers offduty, something needs to change here

RETIRED

+Support

Jackcat135 has not only abused his powers off duty as seen in this evidence, he has also shown a lack of knowledge towards the rules. I have two clips consisting of him not knowing what metagame is, not knowing how to use logs correctly, not knowing how to warn someone via SteamID (Really the only way you should warn someone for safety reasons), AFKing on Staff uncloaked on Surface, not knowing that your not allowed to AFK on Staff, and physgunning me when I stopped him from AFKing on surface. The two clips were sent to SMT and JMT as I didn't see a reason at the time to make a report as these are mostly rookie mistakes that can be corrected by being retrained and supervised without needing punishment. I won't be making the clips public as I don't want to cause drama but if JMT/SMT would like to review the clips again feel free to contact me on Teamspeak and/or Discord.

Edited by Cloaker
  • Like 1

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

54 minutes ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support
i have recieved multiple reports on jackcat for minging on staff, abusing staff powers and failing to take sits while being on duty, this is a +support from me as i can see very clearly abuse of powers offduty, something needs to change here

+Support.

Honestly, I didn't even know mods had that ability. I'd support a removal due to his clear disregard for the rules and staff handbook. He's also shown a consistent pattern of minging and abuse as stated by Cloaker.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+SUPPORT

I had multiple problems with jackcat last week. He has ignored sits for 3-6 minutes just to spawn props in 432 with his friends. Keep in mind, he was ignoring sits and spawning props while on the administration’s job. After I told him to not ignore sits for 3-6 minutes, he had the audacity to say, “Why not you take the sits? You’re a higher rank!” Which had no relation to why I was telling him why he wasn’t taking any sits. I’ve also seen him, mess with RP situations such as telling gensec to cuff Class-Ds so he could put the cuffs on the ceiling below the elevator. He also likes to use his physgun powers which at this point, wasn’t funny anymore. 

To me, he has only shown that he is abusing his staff privilege to have the ability to spawn things that regular users can’t and mess with players. But due to no video evidence, I cannot prove this all.

In my opinion, this should either be a complete removal or a demotion because he isn’t upholding for the task of being a moderator. 

david-goggins-lifting.gif

2 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support

5 hours ago, Mary said:

+Support

Should've made a staff sit if he was falsely getting cuffed by 912. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

It kinda makes me upset to put the +support, but I can't really put -support as you even admitted to breaking the rules.  Then again the SCP-9112 shouldn't have been cuffing him in the first place as 912 is to listen to GENSEC and aren't permitted to cuff them, but yeah Jackcat I like you but you should've made a sit or something on it because now you're in trouble for this.

this is true yes i was using it off duty. that is my friend we were just messing around i'm very sorry about it, i'm still new to staff so i thought i could use it without getting in trouble, I will not do it again sorry 🙂

• Like 1
  • Dislike 9

2 hours ago, jackcat135 said:

this is true yes i was using it off duty. that is my friend we were just messing around i'm very sorry about it, i'm still new to staff so i thought i could use it without getting in trouble, I will not do it again sorry 🙂

Yeah jack that isn't a good reason sorry to say. As a Trial Moderator you need to take things a little more serious than what you are doing right now. Not only are you on a 1 strike policy but getting this marked down on your staffing profile this early is very bad. 

+support

whilst I think Jack had no ill will he is still in violation of the handbook. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

31 minutes ago, Some minge said:

Yeah jack that isn't a good reason sorry to say. As a Trial Moderator you need to take things a little more serious than what you are doing right now. Not only are you on a 1 strike policy but getting this marked down on your staffing profile this early is very bad. 

+support

whilst I think Jack had no ill will he is still in violation of the handbook. 

Hes a moderator

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

13 hours ago, Mary said:

+Support

13 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

+Support 

a moderator should know not to do this

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+Support Clear Abuse of Commands

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor